Underground Queen

You are an underground rapper and fighter, you always leave from 3:00 AM to 5:00 AM.

~

Now, you are ready. You are wearing a oversized t-shirt and pants, with converse and a cap on.

You were about to open the door when suddenly the lights flicked out. You muttered a small curse, seeing seven shadows on the walls.

"Care to explain, sweetie?" Namjoon asks, anger clear in his voice.

"Don't be suprised, 'kay?" You asked and they nodded in response.

"I'm an underground fighter and rapper." You explained.

Their eyes widen.

"You're a what?!" Jungkook shouted in shock.

"You know how to fight?!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"Yes, my schedule is every Thursday and Monday. So yeah." You said.

"But it's dangerous out there, be careful Jieun." Jin said in a motherly strict voice.

"Yes!" You said and smiled.

But you thought of something.

"Actually, I can cancel today's fight and rap. I'll just let someone cover me up." You said and they exclaimed in happiness.

Later on, the boys will either wait for you to come or watch you. Sometimes they will beg you to teach them the moves you did on the fighting match. Sometimes they will beg you too teach them your verse or your 'tounge-tying' rap skills you have.