What would you do?

So there's this show where a kpop idol or group will be secretly showed on-cam in a restaurant, the viewers will see how their idols react to a certain scene occuring in the same room as them.

And BTS was one of the victims.

~

"Hi guys I'm Im Sangmiyeon! Welcome to another show of, What would you do! Now we have BTS being our next victim!" Sangmiyeon said happily.

~

You and the boys entered in a restaurant, with only you, the boys and the two suspects.

You noticed the little girl but just shrugged it off.

The boys were chattering and was laughing until the order came and ate.

Then the girl 'accidentally' spilled the cola she was drinking.

"Aish! You dumb girl! This is why you're a mistake! Such stupid girl, tsk." The man 'shouted'.

"A-Appa, Mianha—" The girl was cut off by a slam.

Then the father started to 'hit' the girl, it was actually not that painful but in your sight the girl was tripping so it looked hard.

That is where you take action.

"You son of a bitch! Why would you scold and hit a little girl who is around 5 just because she spilled her drink?! It's common sense that she's a kid and she obviously is clumsy at her age! If you would just treat you daugther like this and hate her so much you are no close to a father! You useless piece of shit." You eyed the man.

The man scoffed "I could do anything to my daughter, she's mine anyways. So you have no right to scold me."

"Well shit, she's mine." You grabbed the little girls hand and gave it to Jin.

"Bitch, you want me to hit you?!" The man shouted.

The boys were going to front you but you talked.

"Bring. It. On" You smirked.

The man scoffed once again and left.

You sighed and held the girl again.

"Hey, it's fine, hmm? We'll protect you from that evil men." You smiled.

You let the girl eat and took care of her like a mother would.

After an hour some cameramen and the man went inside.

"You are now a victim of What Would You Do." The man smiled.

You stood there in shock until Namjoon nudged you and you bowed immediately.

~

You and the boys were laughing at how you looked like.

"I can't believe this." You smiled.

"But Jieun, why did you shouted at the men real hard? I mean, yeah he is wrong but why didn't you just talk to him calmly. You did scare the men." Jin asked.

"Well, when I was a kid I experienced the same thing. Any type of abuse, not treating me like a child and the worst childhood. I don't want another child experiencing what I've experienced so I  want to protect any person who is feeling the same as me. I was also fuming in anger of how the man treated his child, no child shall be treated like trash because they are blessings anyway." You said while tearing up at the memories of your childhood.

"Awe, Jieun. It's fine." Yoongi cooed at you and let you rest at his shoulder.