Taking The Pain Pt.2

Tubes were connected into Jieun as the heart monitor was beeping.

The members were drained, mentally and physically. All of them had to continue the show without you, they had to keep their sorrows and show the biggest smile.

Flashback*

"J-Jieun." Namjoon muttered as all of the boys were with you as you were being carried on the ambulance.

"O-Oppa." You tiredly muttered.

"Oppa's, please continue the show. I want you all to be happy, please try to smile as if nothing happpend. Just tell the fans I was... sick." You pleaded as you coughed out small splatters of blood.

"For the Army's, please, jebal, smile for them. I don't want their experience and dream to be shattered because of me. Jebal." You weakly added as you were feeling exhausted.

"Jieun, baby." Hoseok called out as he tears up.

"Please smile for me." You caressed Hoseok's cheeks and wiped off the tears.

"Fighting, oppa's." You smiled at them, before blacking out again.

The boys couldn't contain their sobs as they noted in their head your request; to be happy and smile, for the fans.

-

After the show the boys didn't waste a second and rushed into their van, not caring if they forgot to take out their make-ups or even if they were still wearing their outfits, they wanted to see you. Now.

Namjoon on the other hand, was now, lifeless. Yes, he did try to smile at the show, he acted cheery and joyful. As if he isn't the one that Jieun protected.
He felt bad, guilt inside him was building up twice as fast  as before. He only had a small injury, he only got his hand broken— because Jieun may or may have not pulled Namjoon with so much force that his right hand fell in an awkward position, which was actually painful. Which resulted to him wearing a bandage while performing.

The ride from the show to the hospital were quiet. Small sniffs here and there were heard, or how the sound of a member shifting are also heard. Everyone was expressing their sorrow the same way; tears.

After the long ride which felt like minutes, which was actually minutes, all of them went quickly off the van and went to the ICU, seeing Jieun with tubes inside her and sleeping, felt like their heart was shattered and pieces fell at the pit of their stomach.

They only sat their quietly, much different to the normal Bangtan. If they weren't into this accident, they may have been in a restaurant already, noising around and enjoying everyone's presence, especially Jieun's. Namjoon only blamed him and him only, if he was aware of that stupid light, he may have dodged it and no accident will happen.

But he didn't.

"Namjoon-ah, it's not your fault. It's not anyone's fault, we didn't see it coming, it was unexpected. Don't blame yourself." Jin assured the leader.

"But hyung, still. I was the one who was supposed to be at her state right now." Namjoon muttered.

"Joon-ah, we all know how selfless Jieun is. She'd rather have herself in this situation than any of us, it would be much harder for her if you were in her state. She'll blame herself, even if you were awake, she'll just be, not her." Jin explained.

"Let's just accept the fact, hm?" Jin questioned as Namjoon nodded.

~

Months later you were now okay and active. By the sweet messages of fans, idols and BTS, you were able to be out of the hospital in no time.

Namjoon still blamed himself so you tried your very best to cheer up the leader, staying only at him, being only at him, even went far as to cuddle, sleep and even just talk to him just so he could feel better.

And since Namjoon broke his hand, his hand that he used to write, you helped him.

You knew his signature so you guided his hand and thankfully, the signature looked identical but a little shaky due to Namjoon's band-aid. Namjoon never felt this happy before.

And he didn't actually forget to smirk at the Maknae Line who was jealous of Namjoon because he was pampered by the Queen Jieun.