WHAT?!

The boys except Yoongi had go out to the mall, meaning, this is anothor YoonEun day.

~

"Jieun!" Yoongi called.

"Ne?" You asked

"Sleep?" Yoongi pouted, you looked at him with a 'duh' face but nonetheless slept with him.

~

You woke up in pain as your back hurts a lot, Yoongi woke up in panic as he saw you in a ball position sobbing because of the pain.

"Hey, you want a massage?" You nod as Yoongi's hand went to your shoulders, massaging you.

~

"Yah Hyung! Should I call Jieun and Yoongi?" Jungkook asked, Jin nodded at the younger.

Jungkook went to the said room and was a bout to knock when he heard, weird sounds.

"Ahh, yes."

Jungkook's eyes widen in shock.

"Yes, Yoongi."

Jimin looked confused as first, why was Jungkook looked like as if he saw a monster, but then he heard the sounds and he stopped his tracks.

By now, all of the boys heard the sound amd Jin was so ready to kill the both.

He opened the door to see something erotic but only saw Yoongi and Jieun, the boy massaging the girl.

All of them turned red and left immediately, and closing the door.

~

"Ah, that was close Yoongi!"

"Well, let's continue then."

Yoongi put you under him, continuing what was suppose to happen.