Chapter Three ▫ You Must Be Real.

Santana's POV

I wake up to the sound of raindrops hitting my window. I've always loved the sound of rain and the earthy smell of it. It's calming.

Not today though.

Today the rain just makes my head hurt. Despite the pounding the drops are causing I get up and slowly get ready for school.

As I brush my teeth last night's events play in my head.

Brittany.

Finding out she's Quinn's sister.

Getting drunk and avoiding both Fabray's.

Having Kurt drive Rachel and I home.

Passing out as soon as my head hit the pillow.

Just thinking about it all sends a sharp pain to my head causing me to groan.

As I get dressed I realize I'm over thinking for no reason. All Brittany and I did was talk at the party just like everyone else. There's no reason for me to worry about that. I mean sure I find Brittany attractive and wouldn't mind talking to her again but so what? Who cares? Not me.

Seeing it that way makes it easier to go downstairs and grab a quick bite before leaving.

----

When I get to school the hallways are packed. They always are when the weather is bad and no one can hangout in the parking lot.

I love rainy weather but I hate the chaos it brings.

I go to my locker and toss my things in there before pulling out my phone and scrolling through social media. The bell rings a few minutes later and everyone starts to clear the halls. Well almost everyone. The only people who remain are students who have study hall or students who plan on ditching. I'm one of the study hall students.

I take my time collecting the books I need then walk the long way to the school library.

"Looking good Santana."

I roll my eyes and keep walking.

Santana:What do you want Puck?

He walks next to me.

Puck:You know the usual. Your number or for you to join me in an empty classroom.

Santana:No thanks. I have standards Puckerman and some studying to do.

He chuckles and stops walking but I keep going.

Puck:Maybe another time then.

Santana:Maybe not.

I turn the corner and enter the library.

Puck is McKinley's number one fuckboy and he's proud of it. He's been trying to have sex with me since I came back with a purpose. He refuses to accept that it's never gonna happen and I go on ignoring his advances. Although when he's not being a perv he can be pretty cool.

Once I'm situated in the library and switch into school mode the day flies by.

----

Lunch rolls around and like always I'm at the "Glee" table talking with my friends. I'm not in the godforsaken club but the members are great company.

Rachel:Are you feeling any better after last night?

Santana:(Picks at her food)Yeah a little bit. I probably just drank too much.