Chapter Twenty-Three ▫ Big Reveal.

Santana's POV

I've been home for a little over two weeks now and honestly I'm miserable.

After Brittany left the hospital I sulked. My girlfriend had been keeping a huge secret from me. One of my best friends was possibly crazy and everyone keeps treating me like I'm a fragile child.

Since leaving the hospital I've stayed in my room only leaving to eat and shower. I even avoided everyone on Christmas. My mom has been going to my school to get the homework I've missed. Quinn, Rachel and Brittany have been texting and calling nonstop but I refuse to answer them.

As I continue to sulk my mom walks into the room giving me the same look she's been giving me since the hospital. The "please don't break look".

Maribel:(Speaks softly)How are you feeling honey?

Santana:I'm fine.

Maribel:Well um Brittany called-

Santana:I don't want to hear about her.

Maribel:(Sighs)Ok. I'm heading off to work. Carlos will be home in a few hours and you have a visitor.

Santana:I don't want to see anyone.

Maribel:(Walks out).

Just when I think I'm alone again someone clears their throat. I turn towards them and see Quinn standing in my doorway.

Santana:What are you doing here?

Quinn:(Closes the door)I'm here to talk some sense into you.

Santana:(Sits up)Excuse me?

Quinn:Look I know I've treated you like shit for a long time and I'll never expect your forgiveness but Rachel and Brittany don't deserve to be treated like this.

Santana:Treated like what?

Quinn:Rachel has been in tears almost every day for the past two weeks because you won't talk to her. She did absolutely nothing to deserve that.

Santana:(Quiet).

Quinn:As for Brittany...yes she screwed up by not telling you about Peyton but how is ignoring her going to solve anything? Hell I didn't even know Peyton did those things. (Sighs)My sister loves you. She would never keep something from you unless she thought she was protecting you.

Santana:You didn't know?

Quinn:(Shakes her head). No one knew.

...

Quinn:I'm going to be honest with you Santana. I didn't come here to make you feel bad or even feel better. I came here because you are breaking Rachel and Brittany. Two people that I really care about...two people that I love.

Santana:(Looks at Quinn).

Quinn:(Shakes her head)My love for Rachel is a story that can be discussed later. Brittany needs you Santana. Since leaving the hospital she's had this idea that if she helps find Peyton then you'll forgive her. She thinks if she can prove Peyton is behind everything then you'll at least talk to her.

Santana:What?

Quinn:A few days ago she got a text from an unknown number saying that if she didn't want anything else to happen to you then she'd meet them somewhere. The person said it could only be her. No police or anything.

Santana:She's not seriously going to do that is she?

Quinn:She took off late last night. I only know because she left me a note.

Santana:(Quickly gets up)We have to go.

Quinn:Where?

Santana:To the police. I know someone who can help us with this. We have to go now.

Quinn:(Nods)Ok I'll drive.

----

Brittany's POV

I park my car and cut the engine before looking around. It's a warehouse with only trees surrounding it. I send the unknown person a text and tell them I'm here.

For the past two weeks I've been working on finding out where Peyton has been hiding and just when I thought I reached a dead end I received a text from someone who I can only assume is her. My choices were I either meet her or Santana gets hurt. So here I am.

I took off late last night and drove for about three hours before resting at a rundown motel. I got another text later telling me to be at this location by five and I made sure I arrived on time.

I look around again to see if I spot anyone but all I can see are trees. I get out of my car and slowly walk towards the warehouse. There's a door on the side that's slightly open so I make my way through it.

Brittany:Hello!

...

Brittany:Come on Peyton I followed your orders show yourself!

...

I walk around the first floor of the warehouse. There are boxes and crates everywhere. Something on the crates draw my attention. I walk over to a few crates lined up on the wall and look closely at the logo. The logo is an all too familiar picture of a saxophone with beer bubbles coming out of the end. Underneath the picture in bold letters it says...

"Evan's Bar and Eatery"

This isn't just a warehouse. It's a warehouse belonging to Sam and his dad. I've learned something about Peyton. When dealing with her there are no coincidences.

"So much for the big reveal".

Before I can turn around there's a sharp pain in my neck and everything goes black.