Genji x reader

( This was a request by Strawberry_Kurosaki. Since they didn't give me detail I'm gonna try my best)

(Y/n) is a painter, you start painting a cherry blossom tree but run in to genji and his dragon. You instantly want to add him to the painting but you have grumble asking.

(Y/n) streached as the morning sun danced across their skin. She sat down in the grass looking at a pink cherry blossom tree. They Smiling brightly remembering how they always wanted to draw this tree, and they had gotten up early enough to get a good sketch in before people showed up.

Carfuly (y/n) set out the canvas and paint, though she was going to sketch before painting on the canvas. They where quick and fast with the sketch, knowing that the painting would be the important part.

As you just started to get pain on the canvas somthing green cought their eyes. (Y/n) lifted up their head to see a small, yet long, noodle like dragon leaning on the top of their canvas.

With a loud and startled gasp, (y/n) knuckled over some paint cans, splattering it all over them.

The small dragon tilted it's head before peeking up hearing the robotic voice.

"There you are! Bad dragon running off like that." The metal Ninja then quickly realized that his dragon had spooked this stranger. In a panic he knelt down to help the surprised girl. At first he spoke in his native language, saying sorry, but then moved to english seeing they didn't understand.

"Im so sorry about my dragon."

"Y-your dragon?" They stuttered surprised. The girl had paint all over her thanks to the dragon.

He nodes but held his smirk under the mask. "My name is genji." He held out his hand for the girl to shake only for his dragon to dump a paint can over his head.

(Y/n) struggled to hold a snort. "My name is (y/n)." A hand covered their lips to hide the smirk but Genji cought it and laughed as well. See the cyborg man knew his dragon loved to drag him to people. Most of the time it was people he could befriend, but most of the time it was a hint from his dragon to get a girlfriend or a boyfriend.

The noodle dragon plopped on his shoulder with a soft pur. "Here I know a place we can clean up." He offered a metal hand to (y/n). Carfuly they took it letting the male lead.

"What were you painting anyway?"

"Oh the cherry blossom tree. It's really beautiful in the morning."

He smiled at them under the mask. "I would love to see your finish work." He smiled.

This gave (y/n) an idea and beamed. "Can I paint you in the painting?"

Genji seemed surprised but nodded. "I've never been painted before." The truth was, he was half robot half human, so no one really wanted to pain him, that and some people though he was scary.

"Oh it would be amazing if I can paint you! Maybe I can add your little trouble maker in as well." (Y/n) laughed as they walked into a near by building, which Genji called home.

At first (y/n) was surprised this amazing place was his home, but when the ninja explained this made them more calm.

Now the two of you where in the bathroom trying to get the paint off.

"Ugh.. it's still in my hair." (Y/n) laughed as Genji got a rag. "Here this will help." He got it nice and warm and ran it over their head

"Thanks Genji." They smiled at him as they kept talking. Genji had offered (y/n) some clothing but they said they where wearing their painting close, which already had old paint all over it.

There was a small knock on the bathroom door before opening. (Y/n) froze seeing it was another male, but had a large tattoo over his arm.

"Genji... what did you do?" His voice was calm yet cold and harsh.

The Ninja laughed slightly. "It wasn't me this Time."

"Hmm." The brother responded just with that.

The ninja explained to the Archer what had happened and what his Dragon had done. Hanzo was not impressed and walked away.

"Don't worry about him (y/n), my brother always acts like this."

"Oh so thats your brother?"

He nodes and smiled realizing the time.

"I know.ypu want to paint but maybe you can after we get somthing to eat." He was calm for now.

(Y/n) laughed. "Sounds like a date." She teased causing the metal Ninja to tense with a nerves laugh.

(Y/n) grabbed his hand. "Im serious, take me on that date and I will defently paint you."

The dragon beamed hearing this and pushed the male closer, making his metal mask touch (y/n) forhead. With anmerves laugh once again he spoke.

"IT'S a date