Hanzo x cook reader

The whole team stared at the kitchen in awe. Lena beamed and zipped on over seeing (y/n) was making pancakes.

"Love, you never male pancakes!" She beamed trying to grab a plate only for (y/n) to slap her hand with a smirk.

"They are not done."

"They look done to me." Genji spoke up as Lena zipped over again and this time stole a pancake before zipping away. (Y/n) rolled their eyes at their friends..

"Mmm! Love this is amazing!" She then looked around the kitchen. Wait a second.. pancakes.. many flavors that is, fruit and whipped cream.

"Your eather in a good mood or trying to impress someone." Lena spoke as (y/n) tensed.

The Ninja laughed, his smirk covered by the mask. "Oh I think I know who they are trying to impress." He teased as (y/n) shot a glare with puffed cheeks.

"I am not!"

"Then why are you blushing love?" Lena laughed as (y/n) sighed in defeat.

"You got me... I want to impress Hanzo."

The Ninja then moved closer taking the bowl from (y/n) hands. "(Y/n) a way into a man's heart is not always with food."

"Oh yeah but I can try." (Y/n) laughed snatching the bowl back from his metal hands.

Lena laughed. "Be careful love, you might drive the whole team to love you." She teased stealing yet another pancake.

(Y/n) stood there in silence as she finished the last of the batter and started to get plates out. They made everyone's plate, but got to Hanzo's last.

(Y/n) stood there thinking. "Hey Genji? What fruit does your brother like?"

"Oh that's a hard one."

"Well do you have an answer?"

(Y/n) looked at the cyborg as he tapped his chin thinking. "He isn't one for much sweet... though I have seen him eat blueberrys."

"Any other fruit? Peaches? Strawberries?"

The man laughed and walked over having (y/n) a bowl of mixed fruit. "Try this."

(Y/n) nodded seeing the rasbarrys and blueberries and others in there.
Carfuly the girl started to put the fruit on the pancakes, only it was on a heard. You had to tell him and this is how you where going to.

(Y/n) looked back at their friends. "Is it too much?"

Lena shrugged looking at genji.
The male smiled putting his cold metal hand on (y/n) shoulder.

"(Y/n), everyone but him knows of your crush, of this w ont get it through him then I don't know what will." He laughed making the cook smile at their work.

As everyone came in to the running room area you handed people their plates, that (y/n) had decorated in many ways, and only put the fruit on they had liked.

(Y/n) took a deep breath everyone was eating but was waiting for the archer to come though the doors. They where now worried. What of he didn't come? Or what of he didn't like pancakes.... oh maybe this was a bad idea.

(Y/n) started to panic but was taken back to reality when Hanzo came though the doors. He stopped surprised seeing what food there was.

Before the archer could ask what was going on (y/n) quickly came to him.

"Hanzo!I um I well I made you some brakfest!"

The archer raised a brow at the girl. "You.. are the only chef."

"Well... uh got me there. Haha." (Y/n) laughed awkwardly with a blush.

In the back ground you could see Lena and genji facepalm at their friend.

"You know what take your pancakes and enjoy!!" (Y/n) shoved the plate onto him to where he could hold it and ran into the kitchen.

The man stood there prossesing what had just happened. He then looked at his plate relaxing the fruit was in heart shapes all around the pancake. Blueberries where togeather to form hearts and such.
Honzo was in shock. He then looked at his brother who was laughing at the face honzo was making.

(Y/n) was leaning on the wall hugging their knees. "Im such an idiot... I couldn't even tell him." Sighing they bearly moved. They stayed there for a bit, and didn't even move when the door opened.

(Y/n) stayed sitting down on the floor, hugging their knees and keeping their head low. She could hear soft footsteps walking closer but didn't look up.

The sound then stopped and suddenly a form sat by you. There was awkward silence. It filled the air for a long time.

It was Honzo who then spoke. "Thanks for uh.. the breakfast." He spoke softly and looked at (y/n). Hoping to get her to speak. When you didn't he sighed.

"I uh.. I know how.you feel now. My brother told me."

That made (y/n) instantly look up. "What..." her eyes where wide as the man gave a small smile.

"I didn't realize the hearts on the pancakes ment... until he stoped laughing and told me. I didn't know you felt that way (y/n)."

He carfuly put a hand on (y/n)'s shoulder, making them look at him.
Their cheeks went red and sighed. "I wanted to be the one to tell you... yet I ran away like a cowered."

Honzo looked at you, it took him a second before speaking. "(Y/n), it's uh.. telling you crush is hard. Almost as hard as killing your brother." He muttered.

And there was the awkward silence again. This time it lasted longer as Hanzo mentally slapped his head.

"What I mean to say is." Paused trying to get the words out. "I want to make you feel better."

(Y/n) raised a brow lifting hee head up, only to gasp when the man quickly pecked her lips before getting up and scrambling out of the kitchen.

(Y/n) sat there in shock. A hand over her lips prossesi g what had just happened. When they did prosses a dreamy look came across her face.

"Oh Honzo. Thank you."