junkenstein Revenge (junkrat x reader x roadhog)

It's Halloween yes, it's always Halloween

I love Halloween so you might see a lot of Halloween stuff

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Jamie grumbled as he kept his lab doors shut. He hated working for the king. He couldn't see his genius inventions. Well he saw them, just not as genius.

For weeks the mad scientist had locked himself in the lab working. Though no one knew what he was up to.

Really the only person who thought what he made was cool was (y/n). The daughter of the king. This really bugged her.  Not only was Jamie being more secretive, (y/n) didn't even know of the mad man had even been eating.

This made (y/n) even more worried when she thought she heard somthing on a stormy night. By now it had been weeks after that and knocked on the door. (Y/n) huffed hearing a clatter but the door stayed closed.

"Jamison Fawkes I know your in there." (Y/n) spoke. She swore she could hear whispering. Somthing else was in there with him...

Junkrat bit his lip, looking at his new big friend. "Oi, be quiet!"
The large man huffed. Jamison was obviously the one being loud. With a small mutter he spoke. "Who is she anyway?"

"(Y/n), the kings daughter.." He whispered yelled way too loudly.

"Jamison I can hear you open this door! Im worried about you!" (Y/n)'s voice called out.

The large man, known as mako started to walk to the door. "Oi what are you doing! Don't let her in!"

"You have a better idea? She might call some guards."

"Ok you have a point!" He was no longer whispering. He opened the door quickly before grabbing (y/n).
Once she was inside the lab he closed the door and kept his hand on her mouth. "Oi don't scream."

(Y/n) had a questioning look. Why would she scream? As soon as Jamie removed his hand (y/n) saw the vary large and green man. This caused her to gasp, and before she could scream Jamie had a hand on her again.

"Oi! I told ya not to scream! Mako stop looking scary will ye?"

The large green man gave a snort but sat down on the floor, to try to show he wasn't gonna move.
Jamie sighed letting (y/n) go as she prossesed this.

"Is... He dead?"

" was?" Jamie responded.

(Y/n) was silent before her eyes went large with awe. "You mean... you bought him back to life!"

"Jamie that's brilliant!" (Y/n) turned to the mad scientist, who was clearly surprised.

"Wait... what?" Jamison stood there as (y/n) walked to mako. Her smile was genuine, and she was curious on how the large man even functioned.

"He name is mako." Jamie walked over as (y/n) smiled more. She put her hand on the dead man's shoulder.

"Hello, I'm (y/n)" she spoke, only to get a small yet friendly grunt from the man.
"Not much of a talker huh?"

Jamie gave a laugh. "Trust me, he talks as much as a dead man can." He joked which (y/n) gave a playful look.

"Jamie." (Y/n) rolled her eyes but sat down. She wanted to ask so many questions.

Jamison  popped right on to floor, clearly relaxing. "Oi, (y/n), you can't tell yer father, I'm already on thin ice."

"So that's why you have been locked up in here?"
(Y/n) asked as they both gave a node.