yandere Gabrielle/ Reaper x reader x Jack/76

This is what happens when I am bored. I also have no request so enjoy this junk

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The shaky girl stood in front of the camander of black watch. (Y/n) was more then scared of this man. He was cold and mean. His cold eyes stayed on the petrified girl.

Gabriel was hidding his smirk. He said nothing yet, loving (y/n)'s reaction. No one else was in the room. Just (y/n) by the doors holding some papers and Gabrielle at his desk.

Finally the man grew bored. "Well are you gonna tell me why you are here?" He raised a brow leaning a bit forward.

(Y/n) gulped. "C-camander morisson wanted me to drop off these files to you..." they muttered.

"What was that? I can't hear you way over there. Come closer." His smirk grew ever so slightly. He heard (y/n) loud and clear. In fact he always able to hear her loud and clear. Her shy mumbling and her nerves shifting was cute to him

(Y/n) looked to the left as they felt their knees buckle. "I um..."

"Come on, come closer. I won't bite.. maybe." He said teasing making (y/n) jump and quickly scramble  over to him. "J-jack morisson wanted me to give you these!" She spoke a little too loudly in panic. She set them a bit quick on the table making Gabriel laugh.

(Y/n) quickly turned to leave right after they set the large papers down. How ever strong hands gripped hers. Refusing to let her leave so quickly. (Y/n) quickly looked up as the man. Her eyes big in surprise.

"Why so nerves hm? You scared of me?" He joked with a cold laugh. He leaned his head closer but (y/n) quickly yanked their hands away. "I got to get back to jack!" They bolted for the door.

Gabriel put his elbows on the desk, his head resting on his fingers as his cold dark eyes watched them go. Ah the feeling of (y/n) here was so short.

Breathing heavy (y/n) leaned on the door of Jack's. See she was trying to calm Her breathing and hide what had freaked them out. (Y/n) Put a hand on her chest taking a deep breath. Her eyes closed trying to calm her heart.

It stayed peaceful for a bit. It wasn't long but it was nice. That was until the commander opened the door and you went falling back with a yelp. The soldier reacted quickly and caught (y/n).

"Oh commander! I'm sorry i--"

"(Y/n)? Why where you leaning on my door." He paused with a raised brow before speaking again. "Where you just running?"

"I uh.. no? Maybe. I thought I was late!"

All Jack did was laugh. "Let me guess, dropping off the files to Gabriel made you nerves again."

You where silent before giving in. "Yes... I don't know he just freaks me out." (Y/n) pouts as jack ruffles your hair.

"Your fine. Your still kinda new here. He will be less mean soon." And with that Jack walked away. (Y/n) watched him leave. (Y/n) stood there. She was now alone but why... Why was the black watch commander made them so jumpy.

Sighing she walked in to the office to take care of some paper files or send them off to be send to others. (Y/n) never really read them, it wasn't her business.

As (y/n) kept busy jack stopped by gabe's office. He knocked on the door frame making the working man look up. "What?"

"Well hi to you too Gabriel." Jack smiled and walked in but stopped infromt of his desk. They used to be really good friends, but now they where both so different.