Soldier 76 x reader

Request by Dj_Walkzz248
This is the closest I will get to smut. And it's not even smut //shot
I'm not good at this sorry it's short

"Jack." (Y/n) whined. She has been here for only 30 minutes and was already being needy.

Jack hide a small smirk as he kept shooting his gun at the training bots.

"Jack when I said we should relaxe I didn't mean here." They whined only to make Jack chuckle.

"Jaaacckkk."

"Whaaaat?" He mocked back.

He chuckled once again. feeling (y/n) flop over his shoulder he looked over. Their arms lose around his neck as they whined again.

Jack ruffled their hair before going back to shooting.
"Jaaaccckk. Come on. "

"You have a better idea (y/n)?" He smirked. "We could go back to the office and finish paper work."

"Oh hell no." (Y/n) spat getting another laugh from the man.

(Y/n) grumbled before planting a few kisses on his neck. "How about somthing else?"

Jack finally put his gun down, fully turning to (y/n). His have a smile as his hand moved to their lower back.

"Oh like what?"

"Maybe go to our bed room and cuddle?" (Y/n) nuzzled their head close to his chest, but this gave Jack another idea.

Jack smirked as he landed a few kisses on (y/n)'s neck. His hands tracing her back.

"How about. Something else?"

"Hm?" (Y/n) looked at him but suddenly gasped feeling a hand on her butt

"Oh!!" She was going red as Jack scooped (y/n) up and walked to the room.

Hours past and (y/n) layed by Jack. They both where in nothing but she snuggled closer. Finally getting the snuggles (y/n) wanted.