Sombra x mermaid reader

Reaper looked at the purple hacker. He had his arms crossed and was unimpressed. "What's interesting about this cave sobra?" He growled causing her to smirk.

Widowmaker scoffed slightly. As sobra spoke. "Its what's in the cave gabe. Oh your gonna love this!"
She ran deeper into the cave, making the two follow.

Sobra had stopped right need a look of water. See a few years ago a hurricane had flooded these caves. This caused some animals to be trapped in this pool when the flooding left.

"Toss your gun in there gabe."

"What?" His dark voice sneered.

"Come on. You toss away your guns anyway." Sobra snatched one gun from reaper and tossed it in the pool. This caused reaper to sneer at sobra.

"That gun still had amo in it sobra!" Reaper hissed as Widow put a hand on her head, watching this mess.

"Just wait." Sobra smirked

Before the man of death could scold the hacker the gun had suddenly pooped out of the water and landing by his feet. His dark voice became confused. "What..."

Sobra smirked and kicked the gun back in to the pool of water so he could see again. This time the wealthy man watched closer.
With in seconds the gun had popped.out again like someone or something had tossed it out.

Sobra snickered. "Boy gabe, I wish I can see the look behind your mask."

"Oh shut up." He growled but stped closer to the pool of water. As Widowmaker spoke  "Did.you put something in here? Is this another prank sobra." Her French ascent rang out.

"Me? Pranking you? Why I would never!" She acted doraticly

Reaper narrowed his eyes seeing a shadow in the water move. It looked like a large fish... It wasn't a big pool so it must have been here for a few years at most. Now the problem was, was it the fish tossing the gun back.

Reaper grabbed the now wet gun and dropped it back in to see it closer. This time he could see a small hand in the water grave it and toss it back out. This made him chuckle. Oh this was goong to be fun.

Sobra laughed. "Boy you are ckueless-- Gabriel!!!" Sobra then yelled when he had tossed the gun in yet again but when the figure went to take it he shot his hand in yanking the person out.

Their (h/c) hair showed first before their nosy and their fish like tail.

"Gabe!! Don't hurt her I was just trying to play a prank!" Sobra had found (y/n) a few months ago, they had become friends vary quickly. Well maybe more then friends. Even if (y/n) didn't know anything about computers or hacking.

The dark man let out a chuckle and dropped the petrified mermaid back into the water.

Widowmaker spoke. "Was that?"

"Yes..." sobra spoke but gotninfront of reaper.

"Explane now sobra." Reaper crossed his arms.

"Ok ok fine, this is my (girlfriend/boyfriend) (y/n). I meet them around five months ago." She spoke as (y/n) peeked.out of the water.

Reaper and Widowmaker exchanged a glance before looking back at sobra. "Another prank? How did you even make a tail for them. What did you build something?"

"Ouch, rude gabe." Sobra spoke as she sat by the pool of water.

(Y/n) gave a look and splashed reaper with their tail.

Sobra gave a loud snort. "They don't like you, guess you shouldn't have grabbed them like that." Sobra laughed.

Reaper who was now covered in saltwater had had enough. "I'm done." He moved for the cave entrance.

"Wait wait!" Sobra used her speed to jump up and get in front of him. "Now that you know about her can we pleaseee take her? This pool of water is so small, we.could make her a better-"

"No." He growled. He did not like that mermaid. Widowmaker then whispered to sobra. "A tank may not be the best... but I think there is a beach a bit away from the base. What about that?"

Sobra beamed and turned to (y/n) who beamed. See sobra had tried to take them to the sea again but she couldn't do it alone. Now she had help! Even if this prank didn't go as planned.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Sorry this is so short XD
This was a reaper x reader but it just changed in to a sobra x reader