Chapter Twenty One ~ Arianna

~Arianna's POV~

"Oh my God! What do I wear?! He's going to be here soon and I have no idea what to wear!" I was running around our apartment freaking out. Ever since Nathan had told me that he would be coming I basically ran home and had been cleaning everything. I was one of those people that if it wasn't completely spotless, it wasn't clean enough. Atleast when I was stressing out.

"You should wear something comfortable." Leather replied. I glared at her.

"I'm serious Leather!" I nearly growled.

"So am I! If he can't handle you in baggy clothes them he shouldn't get you in sparkles and heels!" My best friend replied sassily. I narrowed my eyes at her.

"This is no time for your feminist bullshit Leather!" I answered. She shrugged and I rolled my eyes, picking up my phone as I headed for my bedroom. I went to facetime and started a call to Luke. He answered almost immediately, his face popping up on the screen with a smile.

"Yessssss." Was his form of greeting. I giggled a bit.

"What should I wear?" I inquired. He raised his eyebrow.

"I dont know if I've made this clear before, but I'm not gay..." He chuckled.

"Oh shut up. I need a guys opinion! If I'm going to look hot for a guy I want a guy I trust to tell me how to dress." I smiled widely at him. Luke rolled his eyes.

"Excuses Excuses." Was his only reply but from the smile on his face I could see he was willing to help. I turned myself around and have a shot of my closet.

"Okay babe, tell me what to wear." I grinned at him. He sighed and started looking at what I had in the closet behind me. After a moment I heard him sigh. "Yes dear?" I asked.

"I think you should wear that peach shirt with the ruffles that makes your eyes look good and those dark blue skinny jeans." He told me with a serious look on his face. I grinned widely at him.

"I knew I could count on you! Stay right there while I change!" I squealed happily and put the phone on my dresser as I got the clothes he was talking about.

"I really love this view of your ceiling. It's just beautiful." Luke said sarcastically as I was busy changing my shirt. I laughed a little bit.

"Sorry mister Hemmings, you can't see me topless. My boyfriend might have a problem with that." I stated.

"I would imagine he would." was all Luke said in reply and he had lost the happiness in his voice. I pouted over at my phone even though he couldn't see it. Why was he like that ever since Nathan said he was coming? I just didn't get it. Honestly. Why was he being like that? I finished getting dressed and added a pair of peach color high heels that matched the peach color top.

"What's the matter Luke?" I questioned once I had picked up my phone again. Luke had lost his smile and I pouted at him this time.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Luke shrugged.

"Come on, I know something is wrong. Just tell me." I practically begged. He opened his mouth to reply when Leather appeared in the doorway of my room looking less than pleased.

 "There's someone in the living room for you." My best friend said with a raised eyebrow. I smiled happily and looked back at Luke who still lacked a smile.

"We will discuss this later young man! I love you! Bye!" I smiled and then clicked out of the facetime, running to the livingroom. Standing in the middle was Nathan, a bouquet of roses in one hand and a smile on his face. "Babe!" I shouted and then ran to hug him. He chuckled, placing the roses on the sofa before wrapping his arms around me in a hug. We spun around in a circle and then he placed me back on the ground, planting a kiss on my lips.