Chapter Thirty-Two - Leather

~Leather's POV~

I rolled over and pouted when I realized the attractive Australian boy who fell asleep next to me was no longer there. I reached over to grab my glasses and put them on as I made my way out of the bed and padded down the hallway. As I turned to go down the stairs, I jumped when I almost collided with a shirtless and glasses clad Ashton. 

"What are you doing out of bed?! You ruined the surprise!" Ashton whined and I looked down to see a tray of deliciously smelling breakfast food.

"Well, I was looking for my boyfriend when I woke up, but he was nowhere to be found. I see that he was being amazing." I smiled and leaned over the tray to kiss him. 

"Hhmm, good morning, birthday girl." He smiled and kissed me again. "Now, get back to bed so you can eat the breakfast I cooked for you." 

"Well, baby, I was kinda looking forward to eating some of the left over pizza from last night." I bit my lip and looked up at Ashton. 

"Ugh, fine. You're lucky I love you and that it's your birthday and you look really, really hot when you do that." I giggled and kissed him.

"Ooh! Breakfast!" Calum smiled as he walked passed Ashton taking a piece of bacon along the way.

Ashton growled and I smiled as I kissed his cheek. "Good thing I don't like bacon." I followed Calum into the kitchen and grabbed the pizza out of the fridge and sat on the counter followed by the breakfast Ashton cooked for me. 

A few minutes later, Michael came into the kitchen and rumaged through the fridge. "Where is the pizza from last night?" He questioned as he poked his head up from the fridge door. His eyes locked with mine before I looked down at the floor and blushed. Michael closed the door and walked over so that he was standing in front of me. "Leather, I love that you been basically living here the last few weeks and all, but when you steal a man's pizza, you have crossed a line."

"Aw, but Mikey, it's my birthday!" I pouted, but he wasn't budging. "Here," I said as I held out the pizza towards him, "we can share." 

Michael smiled and took a bite of the pizza. "Happy birthday, Ice Queen." He winked and I gasped while kicking at him from my spot on the counter. 

"Alright, kids, settle down. We all need to start showering and getting dressed so we can go to the apartment to celebrate my pretty girl's twentieth birthday." Ashton kissed me and I hopped off the counter to take a shower.

I was putting on my makeup in the mirror in Ashton's bedroom when he came up behind me and smiled at me in the mirror. "Close your eyes and lift up your hair please."

"Why?" I questioned.

Ash rolled his eyes and glared at me. "Just do it."

I giggled and did as I was told. "Pushy." I smirked and Ashton flicked my arm before placing something around my neck.

"Open your eyes, Beauty." I could hear a smile in his voice as I opened my eyes and took the pendant that was now placed on my chest in my hands. It was the rose from Beauty and the Beast that was encased in a glass jar. "I know it's your favorite movie and I saw it when we were shopping and thought it fit you and us pretty well."

I turned around and threw my arms around Ashton's neck and his found their way around my waist. "It's perfect. I love it, but I love you more." I stood on my tippy toes to kiss him and he met me the rest of the way.

"Hmm. I think that is my favorite part of having you here all the time." Ashton smiled and rested his forehead against mine.

"Me too." I laughed and pecked his lips.

"It is not my favorite part of having you here." Michael said as he entered Ashton's room.

I rolled my eyes before breaking away from Ash. "Aw, does Mikey want kisses?" I laughed as I tried grabbing his face to kiss his cheek.

"No! NO! Get away from me!" MIchael screamed and I heard Asthon laughing.

"Ooh! Are we playing 'Kiss the Michael' again? I wanna play!" Calum laughed as he entered the room and started tackling Michael with me. 

"Mwah!" Calum and I said simultaneously after we kissed Michael's cheeks and high fived each other. 

"I like having her around!" Calum smiled and kissed my cheek. 

"Me too." Ashton added and I winked at him.

"I don't." Michael chimed in and Ashton threw a pillow at him. 

"I love you too, Mikey. Now, let's go eat food and cake!" I screamed and ran out of the room and out of the house with the boys behind me.

On the way to my and Ari's apartment, I started thinking of the last ffew weeks. Luke started spending a lot of time at the apartment with Ari so I spent time at the boy's house and took care of them and Ashton took care of me. 

I looked over at Ashton and saw him laughing at something with Calum. I've grown to love that laugh and that smile so much the last few weeks. I was so lucky to have met him. Ashton made me feel loved and wanted and worth something. Thanks to Ashton, I don't hear Daimon's heartful words running through my head anymore. 

I lifted mine and Ashton's intertwined hands and kissed his. He looked over at me and raised an eyebrow. I shrugged and he smiled shaking his head. He unlocked our hands and put his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him. "Can I expect an explaination for that later?" He whispered in my ear and I laughed. 

"Maybe." I winked and he rolled his eyes. There's a lot of that in our relationship, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

When we walked into the apartment, there was no sign of Ari and Luke, not in the kitchen or the living room. "I bet their doing something dirty in her room." Mikey spoke up and I rolled my eyes only he couldn't see it. 

"I disagree." Ashton said. 

"I'm with Michael." Calum chirped up.

"Wanna put money on it?" Mikey said. 

"I'm gonna go look for them." I said only to be ignored. Well then. I started walking down the hallway towards Ari's room and passed mine along the way. I took a quick look as I passed it. I should pack more clothes before I...

"Happy birthday, babe." I stopped in my tracks a few steps from my room. No. It can't be. I must be hearing things. 

I backed up and stood in the doorway of my room and was met with the worst birthday surprise ever.

Who could it be?! Keep reading to find out! All the love in the world! -Harmony xxx