Chapter Twenty-Seven -Arianna

~Arianna's POV~

I woke up at my normal time of eight in the morning and rolled off of my bed. I was going to go make myself some breakfast when I felt a hand grab my wrist. I whipped my head around about to scream when I noticed that the hand holding on to my wrist belonged to Luke.

"Sneaking out on me?" He chuckled.

"I forgot you were still here." I responded, scratching the side of my head. He raised his eyebrow.

"I know we didn't do anything but cuddle, but I atleast thought I was a tad memorable staying up all night and talking to you." He said with a hurt look. I leaned down and pressed my lips to his.

"You are definitely not forgettable. However, it is eight a.m. and I did just wake up." I giggled as I ruffled his hair. He sat up, catching my wrist and pulling me toward him so I landed on his lap.

"Good morning." Luke said before pressing his lips to mine. He pulled away and winked.

"Come on loser." I stood up and pulled him along with me to the kitchen. He sat down at the kitchen table as I went into the fridge, pulling out a bunch of stuff for omelets. I started to heat up a pan and walked over to the end of the counter, turning on the radio. Immediately, the song  1985 by Bowling For Soup filled the kitchen. I danced around as I cooked.

"You know, I don't think anyone has ever looked so good in sweatpants and a tshirt." Luke stated, a smile on his face. I rolled my eyes at him and flipped the eggs in the pan letting the cheese melt inside. I looked back over at him as I waited for the eggs to be done.

"I don't know, you look pretty attractive." I winked, putting the food on two plates and then bringing it over to the table. Our breakfast was filled with more flirting. Afterwards we decided it would be a good day to just hangout at the apartment and watch movies. Neither of us bothered to get changed because it was simply too much effort. Together we settled on the couch.

We laid in a spooning position with him as the big spoon, his arms wrapped around my stomach. I clicked the remote and finally Titanic came on.

"No. Absolutely not." Luke stated, reaching for the remote in my hand. I looked up at him and pouted.

"But Luke... I love this movie." I jutted out my lower lip. He gave me an annoyed look. "Pwease pookie."

"Fine, as long as you never call me that again."

"Deal." I pecked his cheek and then we went back to watching the movie. It was going grandly until we got to the car scene. Whoops, forgot that was in here.

"Um... Ari..." Luke said in a low voice. I swallowed and turned around to face him.

"Yeah?" I asked stupidly. He didn't respond. Not verbally anyway. He just leaned down and pressed his lips to mine. I instantly felt like I was in heaven. I moved closer to him and he held on to me tighter. It wasn't like any other kiss we shared. It was entirely different kissing. The kind where you knew you weren't just kissing to kiss.

At some point, I don't know when, Luke lost his shirt. Not that I was complaining. It was when I felt his hand go up the back of my shirt that I froze. God damn it.

"You need to leave." I said as I pulled away from him, standing up off the couch and avoiding looking at him.

"Wait, Ari," he began but I just shook my head.

"Please just go. I'll... I'll talk to you later or something..." I muttered, still not looking at him. That could have had something to do with the tears building in my eyes but I wouldn't have admitted that.