Chapter Twenty-Six - Leather

~Leather’s POV~

“What the hell is going on here?!” A loud, piercing Michael Clifford scream woke me from my sleep.

I felt Ashton wiggle beneath my head and I groaned. “Five more minutes, mom.” I mumbled and smushed my face into Ashton’s chest earning a giggle from him.

“Ashton, you hated her and now you have sex with her? What the fuck?” Michael started waving his hand towards us in frustration.

I shot up and glared at Michael. “We did not have sex! What kind of girl do you think I am, Clifford?”

“I think you’re an awesome girl.” Ashton mumbled as he pulled me back down to cuddle.

“I am so fucking confused.” Michael groaned from the doorway. “So what exactly happened? Did you guys talk it out? Did you screw it out? Moan it out? Just give me a hint here!”

“Michael, either come over here and cuddle with us or leave, but either way, shut up!” I groaned as I pulled the blankets up more. I felt the bed shift and saw Michael’s hair as I cracked my eye lids open a bit. “Good boy.” I smiled as I rested my head on Ashton’s chest and he kissed my head.

I heard footsteps a few minutes later and lifted my head to see a groggy Calum rubbing his eyes in the doorway, “What’s all the yelling about? It’s early.” Calum finally looked into the room and the look of confusion on his face was so clear, a blind person could see it. “What…but…why…”

I laughed at stuttering Calum and motioned him over with my hand. “C’mon, Calum.” Calum shuffled over and fit himself onto the bed.

A good two hours later, the four of us woke up and made our way downstairs to eat breakfast. We all had cereal and were sitting on the couch watching tv. “So what are your plans today, love birds?” Michael asked while batting his eyes and I flipped him off.

“I think I am gonna take Leather on a proper lunch date.” Ashton smiled as he took a spoonful of cereal.

“Oh,” I smiled and could feel those butterflies surfacing, “okay, but I need to go to my apartment so I have clothes.”

“Actually,” Ashton began as he inched closer until he was able to whisper in my ear, “I wouldn’t mind seeing that outfit you wore last night again.” I nearly choked on my cereal and Ashton laughed and kissed my cheek. “Towels are in the closet outside the bathroom.” He kissed my cheek again before taking both our bowls to the kitchen.

I watched him as he left and then brought a pillow to my face to cover it. I screamed into the pillow and heard Calum laugh. “Cal, you might want to put a fan on her, she looks in heat from all the sexual frustration and tension.” Michael laughed as he said it. I walked over to Michael and started beating him with the pillow and he continued laughing. “Go shower, sex monkey!” I screamed and started walking to get my clothes and shower.

“I thought I was the monkey of the group.” I heard Calum say as I left earning a hearty laugh from Michael. I’m gonna kill him.

I made my way to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I can’t believe I’m going on a date with Ashton! I don’t know how to act on a date! Oh Jesus. I need a distraction. The boys can’t hear me if I sing, right? I started singing the first song that came to mind.“Nothing’s wrong, just as long as you know that someday I will. someday, somehow, I'm gonna make it all right, but not right now. I know you're wondering when. You're the only one who knows that someday, somehow, I'm gonna make it all right, but not right now. I know you're wondering when." I tried my best to make my voice a girly version of Chad Kroeger.