June 5, 2018

Ok it's been a few hours since I got back from school, and thank goodness Deveion was here. However, I absolutely forgot to ask Shahil what Deveion texted back during yesterday. I'm really happy that Deveion and I are sort of okay. To be honest, we barely talked at all, so I don't entirely know what coming up, kind of like a trailer to a movie, y'know.

So last night I was freaking out because the I had to turn in three review essays today and the school district changed the all of the students' passwords. The assignment was the majority of my grade; I wanted a good fourth quarter. Thank goodness I had an assignment in fifth period. The assignment was to do a slide show in something you're good at. We're all supposed to have it google slides and in order for us to have login is with our passwords. Luckily, right other students also didn't receive their passwords, so we all went to the office to retrieve them. I wanted to print out the reviews, but I didn't have a portable printer so I just sent it to Ms. Harding instead.

Just today, obviously, Mimi told me that Joshua does know that they aren't going to last forever; He said that he'd let Mimi do anything to him (don't think naughty) since he knows it's their last year. Only time will tell.

Josheena seemed a bit off today. I got her to laugh a little bit, but that's it. I don't know what happened. She's was just really mellow and tired even, but I'm just assuming.

Shahil also seemed to be tired too, but Jasleen and I quickly cheered him up.

We (Jasleen, Shahil, and I) stayed after school to discuss about a surprise party for Mr. Medina. I wasn't with the whole idea; I just wanted to be lazy. In all honesty it was just minor brainstorming. It only lasted for fifteen minutes and I was leaving at four o'clock. We all headed to the elementary side and we just chilled. I was extremely bored while the other two were being themselves.

I think I'm an introvert. My set time for socialization is the entire school day only and my break it lunch time; after that I'm done. I get all asocial and silent to the point where they just stare. I left them and I'm sure nothing changed when I was gone.

I really think I should've just walked with Josheena. Tomorrow, I'm getting off of the G.G. Mission (great grandpa mission). I don't really care how things will turn out since it's almost the end of the year and I just want to feel lazy.

Good luck in life, Loves.