June 9, 2018

Sooo it's Saturday and I'm at my family's garden, in Galt. Now when I say "garden" I don't mean your little backyardigans garden, I'm talking about a six acre garden! I know it may not sound like a lot, but when your harvesting crops in the summer, god d*mn that's a f*ck ton.

So yah, I'm at a garden the entire day. Thank goodness I wasn't harvesting. I was simply selling strawberries and other assorted vegetables. And thank goodness I'm not coming here tomorrow 'cause I got good excuses: I have to do my laundry and finish my project that's worth 500 POINTS! So yeah, big deal especially when it's close the end of the school year.

Hopefully Josheena is still gon'na sell chocolates, 'cause I still have to get some for Mimi's doomsday (aka when she breaks up with her boyfriend, Joshua)

So I f*cked up because I was too stupid to read that this week (06/04-06/08) was the week my parents are supposed to go to the school and get their tickets for my promotion; it's 08/09.
•_•

I f*cked up. So now either my parents are gon'ba go down to the office anyways and get their tickets, which is highly unlikely, or they're just not gon'na be in my promotion, which, honestly, I'm fine with. I don't need a celebration for passing two grades. The school had to promote you anyways because imagine a sixteen-year-old in the seventh grade. It would be awkward, as if it wasn't awkward enough, for theirs different bodily functions and behaviors and whole bunch of other variables to take account of. Overall, it's strange.

The majority of what I did today was read Wattpad. I was reading:

I was reading a bunch of Henry Mills x reader (Once Upon A Time) and I got to the smut chapter of it and Oh mah lord! I am so shooookkk

I was reading a bunch of Henry Mills x reader (Once Upon A Time) and I got to the smut chapter of it and Oh mah lord! I am so shooookkk. I haven't even read all of it yet. I'm pretty sure I'm not even halfway through the chapter. You guys should read this book. I highly recommend it. As you can see the owner of this book it Kara_Song

I was packing up the crops in the truck and the most important finger got scraped/squished/bruised and it just hurts, but I didn't cry though, 'cause mama didn't raise no p*ssy.
.
.
.
Jk she did and I am, but that's okay. P*ssies are needed to soften things up.

But for real, it hurts like sh*t.

Lol look at my chubby phalanges.

I know it looks small but it bruised up in a matter of no more than five seconds.

Hopefully I get paid for my work. At the very least ten dollars 'cause I woke up at six a.m and I'm going home at seven-thirty p.m.

Welp, I'm gon'na go back to reading the feast of the smut while hiding my inner fangirl from my dad. #fangirlproblems

Good luck in life, Loves