June 8, 2018

I'm sorry for the late update. It's literally fifteen minutes before twelve am.

This morning, I asked Jasleen if she and Shahil were dating, and as expected she got angry and gave me a "What the f*ck" look.

Flashback to this morning. I'm left, Jasleen's right.

"Jasleen."

Turns her attention towards me.

"Are you and Shahil dating?"

She gets pissed off. "What?! Why would you ask that?!"

"Someone told me to ask you." I lied

"Who?"

"Nathan." I lie again.

"Why didn't you just say no?"

"Because the more I thought about it the more I started to believe it." Still lying. She satays quiet, but I can still sense her fury from four paces away. "So, you still didn't answer my question."

"No! We're not dating!"

"Okay, okay. Sorry for speculating that. You two are the ones that are always cuddling."

"Ugh, don't say that."

I give her a peculiar look.

"Cuddling." Answering my telepathic question.

"Well I mean, you two were cuddling. Through you'd obviously had to be the big spoon since you're taller than him and all." I talk on.

"Would you stop that!"

Mimi telepathically agrees with me.

End of flashback.

Soooo, ya. She's not dating Shahil and haven't told him about my question, which is sort'a unlike her. I thought she'd tell Shahil the minute she saw him for both of them to gang up on me, apparently not.

Eric, Ben, Kyle (my blood brother), Zeno, Josheena, Quyen, and I were all walking home and I basically "exposed" Eric. I asked him why would he call me sweetheart? And he simply responded with what he actually said; "Well, then what should I call you? Sweetheart?"

I'm assuming he's just saying that so he could make it clear to his friends that were walking beside him.

"Besides, I have a crush on someone else." He responds.

"Okay. Good."

I don't think he has another crush because I think he's trying to make me stop teasing him. We really only have four days so having him confess wouldn't do anything, but it's still fun to mess with him.

Good luck in life, Loves