June 15, 2018

Today I was at the garden, again, selling strawberries with Kyle. We didn't get as many customers today. During today, Mimi texted me that her and Joshua are back together. They both resolved the break up and apologized to each other. I really happy for them, but I still don't know how Jor's mentality is. He keeps texting me occasionally with lol's and 😂's. I really think that it's just a facade that hides his true identity of him being depressed and guilty. I really want to help him but I don't know how?

My sister, Priscilla, told me that I have to know which I high school I'm going to and I have no idea. I balled my eyes out crying because I'm always unprepared for this and everything. I'm not ready for high school and the rest of life. I wish time could just stop, so that I could cry and let all of my emotions out so that no one can see. I'm crying because I, literally have no idea how to transfer schools and I hate asking for help. I hate asking for help because I'm stubborn; I always feel like I'm bound to be forced to sacrifice something back in gratitude or equality. I've been going over this topic (how to know which high school I'm going to) for months and I'm blank.

Today I just feel stupid and dumb. I have no ideas. I'm at the end of my road to where I'm cornered by monsters and pressure. I'm just so lost today. I scared of what the future awaits for me; a sealed fate of a bad school which will in-turn give me a bad or no college at all, where I will have a miserable life ahead. I have no idea.

Good luck in life, Loves