March 1, 2019

Wow it's been a super duper long time since I've made a book entry. A lot has happened also.

So the spring musical auditions came up and I didn't make it and it absolutely sucks because all of my friends made it.

However on the upside, I have a boyfriend– for a while actually. His name is Chen and I love him so much. We've started dating on January 22nd. I've known him for two years though from middle school.

Sometimes he scares me because one night I asked him about where he sees this relationship going and he said marriage.

We're only fourteen and he already wants to marry me.

Yes I love him and all, but I just don't wanna end up like my parents who married young and dumb and got divorced after. I'm just doubtful if I'm making the right decision or not. I love Chen so, so much, but I'm scared of our love changing into something morbid. Chen never seems to be scared of anything, despite him jumping in horror films.

I have asked him if marriage scares him, and he's said yes, but that doesn't change the fact of him loving me.

My goodness, I love my boyfriend so much.

Also, he has kissed me and oh mah lord, it was my first kiss, and it was nice. I was absolutely flustered, but that's okay.

He was about to go hone so I was send him out to the porch. I closed to the door and I was about to hug him, but he evaded and surprise-kissed me instead. I was so Jungshook. I mean I was talking to him about how when he first kisses me, I'd want it to be a surprise. BUT I WASN'T EXPECTING IT TO BE SO SOON!!!

My school has this showcase coming up and it's really just a talent show. I'm planning to do my own choreography and sing to Lost In Japan by Shawn Mendes. I'm super nervous because I feel like I should just change it since the auditions are just two days away!

Hopefully I make it.

Good luck in life, Loves