June 6, 2018

Sorry I didn't update anything yesterday day! I wrote everything out; I just forgot to click publish. Anyways continue reading.

Nothing important really happened today. I was needed to stay after school today to plan a surprise party for great grandpa. I didn't really want to help out.

Today this morning in first period, I was discussing with Jasleen about the rest of the school year which is only six days left.

06/07-Student Government presentations
06/08-Electives/clubs celebration
06/09-No school/weekend
06/10- No school/weekend
06/11-Seventh grade field trip (Raging Waters)
06/12-Eighth grade field trip (Six flags)
06/13-Buddies' water day
06/14-Promotion/Last day if school

So every Wednesday, student government has to go to their second grade buddies and do some type of activity; it changes every time.

Shahil seemed to be "tired", but when ever Jasleen would talk to him, he'd just lean his head in her as usually. However, when ever I go talk to him he tends to go back to his happy self. Maybe I'm just overthinking, but I think the only reason he's happy around me is because he and I relate and are the most emotionally similar out of the whole family, but like I said, I'm pretty sure I'm overthinking.

While we (student government) were in the second graders' class we all got some free time. During in which we

Josh is a lot better today. I guess she was just tired, but I'm not entirely sure. Hopefully, she'll be okay.

I don't have much to say today since nothing out of the ordinary happened.

Well, good luck in life, Loves