June 14, 2018

First and for most, I am so sorry for not writing for the past five days. The past five days have been sort'a hectic.

So on Sunday, I was at Jingle Bell. Jingle bell is basically a common ceremony in the Hmong culture. It's usually when someone is really sick, so they commune with a spirit to heal them. I don't believe in such things. I'm an atheist. I don't support "Satan" or any entity at all. During Sunday, I also went to my cousin's baby shower and there was yummy food, but I fell asleep shortly. Then, I went to my auntie's pool to play even thought I should really be doing my college homework. I got home at ten pm and finished my work at three am. The day later I was so exhausted and sleepy.

On Monday it was as eventful as I thought it would be. Mimi and I were talking about doomsday. Also I got shipped with Kong (a new friend), by Quyen since he and I were playing mobile legends together. Which is really a dumb reason, but I don't really care since it's already the end of the school year.

On Tuesday was my field trip to six flags. We were quickly divided into our groups by chaperone. They reassured us that we could choose our groups when we actually get to six flags. Overall my group consisted of Jasleen, Velveth, Shoua (my daughter), and myself. We went on eleven different rides in five hours. We also got dip'pin dots and soft frozen lemonade. After words we stood on the bridge to have water splashed on us. (We're such kids). On the way back I slept 'Cause eleven rides in five hours, d*mn that's a lot of work.

While walking home, I got a text from Chen (my former crush) texted me if I liked six flags. He was there at six flags too, soooo I don't know why he was asking me. In the end he asked me why I keep messing with him and I said that its because I like you (I've already told him this before). Then, he said that he does too, but when I was about the go to sleep, this sh*tbag said that he was lying the whole time. Oh mah lord! I blocked his a** and went to sleep extremely irritated.

On Wednesday, I was still mad at Chen, but I wasn't gon'na let him stop me from having a good day. In P.E. I was with Mimi, as usual, and I was talking to her about her doomsday. (I didn't really want to talk about my situation 'cause her problems are bigger than mine) She said that she didn't want her doomsday on Wednesday, so she was going to extend the date. Unless Joshua broke up with her than she'd want to at least stay as friends with him. Also in Wednesday was the buddies' water day and I almost forgot. Deveion gave me the "I'm done with you" look since i forgot to bring extra clothes, but so did the rest of the class, except for like, two people. Anyways, water day was fun. I got to splash water at kids and dump half a bucket of water at kids too. Surprisingly, I dried up fast. However that's just the beginning of Wednesday.

At eleven o'one pm, Mimi had texted me that she was crying. I asked her what happened and now I'm gon'na layout the story chronologically so that it makes sense.

Jor (another good friend) got bullied by a bunch of people in fourth grade, until Joshua came to the rescue. Jor now (sort'a) idolized Joshua and they're both close and great friends.

Wednesday after school, Kong and Joshua go to Mimi in the after school program. Joshua is playing with water balloons while king and Mimi are talking. Joshua sees this and gets jealous, thinking that they're flirting with each other.

Wednesday night, Mimi and Joshua get into a huge argument via messenger. (I don't really know what happened because Mimi never told me, either way I'm sure it's better if I don't know)

Later that night, Mimi texts me explaining the whole thing. She then makes a group chat that includes Devin (a close friend of Mimi), Jor, me, and Mimi. She wants our opinion on her initiating doomsday; Devin isn't in present until the chat, Jor says that it doesn't matter, and I say that she shouldn't set off doomsday. Her, in her revenge mode, goes off and makes her decision of planning out doomsday. She tells all of us to keep it a secret.

Thursday morning, promotion, I finally get to the school an hour early so that I can take photos. Mimi tells me her plan, but the way she says it is unsettling and insane. She then breaks up with him. The news spreads like wildfire throughout the family. The promotion ceremony starts and ends and we all split our ways.

Thursday night, Mimi texts me that she misses him and I empathize with her, but our conversation isn't long. I text Jor and he's crying. He feels as though he betrayed his dearest friend by keeping that secret. Nothing can really make him happy, unless Joshua forgives him. But Joshua doesn't even know that Jor was a part of doomsday. Jor says that Joshua misses Mimi too, but Joshua is kind'a left in the dust. I've been trying to get in contact with Joshua, trying to make sure that he doesn't feel like I'm in Mimi's side because I'm not. I just talk to Mimi more. I'm not on Mimi's side because she ignored my advise and she seemed out of control today. Joshua still hasn't texted me anything.

I tell Jor that I want to set them back up. Jor want to help, but I don't think he could considering his mentality.

We end our texting due to me having to do chores.

I text my great friend, Jordan, for some advice. Soon he calls me instead since I know he's playing a game (probably fortnight). He's says that I shouldn't be focusing on Mimi and Joshua, but more on Joshua, since he's the one that got jealous of Kong even though they're close friends. I thank him for helping me and we both hang up.

Kyle says that I shouldn't even be trying to put them back together, but I just tell him that "if I don't, who will? Someone has to do something."

I still have no idea where to even start.

Good luck in life, Loves