June 7, 2018

Alrighty, let's get this thing started from the morning to now.

During first period, (P.E.), I was walking with Mimi and I was telling her how I was asking Mike (Student Government classmate. May be part of the family, but I'm not sure) if he like Josheena.

Flashback to when I asked him, while playing speed. Nathan (again another classmate) was sitting next to Mike. Left is me, right is Mike/Nathan.

"Mike, Mike, Mike."

"What."

"Do you like Josheena?"

"As a friend, yeah."

Slams a series of cards. "No, I didn't mean it like that."

"Well, then what did you mean?"

"Do you like as more than a friend?"

"What d'you mean 'more like a friend" slams a series of cards.

"Like a girlfriend." Mike pauses while Nathan looks at me, overwhelmed of how blunt I asked the question.

Waits a good five seconds. "I don't know."

"Okay then." I turn my attention to Nathan while Mike is still present. "Mike hesitated a little bit and said 'I don't know' so that probably means he does."

"Yeah I was just about to say that." Mike rolls his eyes.

End of flashback

It's still not confirmed on if he does of not, but I think he is. However I'm not gonna tease as much about since it's gon'na be the end of the school year soon.

Mimi and I also talked about how this boy in the other P.E. class, Eric, who stares at me a lot (not the creepy kind). He's a seventh grader and we both think he likes me.

Flashback when Mimi asks Eric questions. Mimi is on the left and Eric is the right.

"Hey, Eric."

"How do you know my name?" Attempts to make a shoot a basket.

"That doesn't matter. Anyways do you like Alicia?"

"Uh...yeah, as a close friend."

Mimi reports back to me and I say back to her that he and I aren't friends. I didn't even know his name until two weeks ago.

We walk past him again. "I'm not your friend?"

"Well, what d'you want me to call you then? Sweetheart?"

We both walk away. I'm talking to Mimi this time.

"Sweetheart?"

"I know right?"

So, that was strange.

Another thing that's strange is that Jasleen and Shahil are lowkey cuddling nowadays. In all honesty, I think it's weird 'cause they're both so into their role as siblings.

Nathan thinks they're secretly dating. I denied it at first, but the more I think of it, the more it seems real. They do spend a lot of time together and even stay after school. They're very connected by the hip I'd say.

It makes me weirded out and sad thinking about it. Like I already said, they're really into their roles as sibling, so them dating would be, at the basics, incest. I feel sad about it because it makes me think that they're so ahead in life while I'm still here, stuck, unknowing of what I should do now. I feel like everyone's moved ahead in life while I'm still stationary and unmoving from where I was just a year ago. I feel so lonely thinking about it. I've help so many people move along with their lives, but I guess I forgot about myself.

Good luck in life, Loves