June 18, 2018

Wow, I just keep seeming to not write. Meh, it's a bad habit. I usually have a sh*t load of edited drafts ready to publish in time (like another one of my books I V-Love You), but since I this is my real life, I can't know the precise future ahead of me, so I can't have planned drafts in my life.

Anyways, I'm rambling. So later this week and next week, I'm sure I have tons/tonnes (I don't know which one it is) of stuff to write about for you. I have my cousin's wedding to attend to (which is very up-state) so my mom, Jaime (my eldest sister), Kyle, and I are gon'na be in a road trip. Then after the wedding, we'll go very down-state to visit Jessica (my second eldest sister), while picking up Priscilla (my third eldest sister aka the middle child) in the way. Hopefully, everything goes according to plan.

Today, I went to work again (at the garden) and I was getting bored as f*ck so I started reading Wattpad again. And oh mah lord, I roamed in to the mid to deep levels of Wattpad. (Basically smuts and lemons and stuff) but these were good lemons though. The majority of smuts/lemons that u was reading was (lowkey embarrassed) Draco Malfoy. I mean I did read some one-shots, but then the smuts got to me.

I remember reading this one post in Pinterest where it was talking about how all of the characters/celebrities you liked were all in a room together with you. One of the comments said that the people would be like, "why am I here with that person?" In all honesty, this would be absolutely true.

Here is my main Bias/Stan/Fangirl/Fanboy list:

-Draco Malfoy (Harry Potter)

-Park Jimin (BTS)

-Jinjin/Park Jinwoo (ASTRO)

-Joshua/Hong Jisoo (SEVENTEEN)

-Kaoru Hitachiin (Ouran Highschool Host Club)

-Tadashi Hamada (Big Hero Six)

-Shouto Todoroki (Boku No Hero Academia)

-Captain America (Marvel)

-Loki Laufeyson (Marvel)

-Osano Najimi ("fabled" male rivals of Yandere Simulator)

-Amao Odayaka ("fabled" male rivals of Yandere Simulator)

-Aso Rito ("fabled" male rivals of Yandere Simulator)

-Osorõ Shidesu ("fabled" male rivals of Yandere Simulator)

-Sousuke Yamazaki (Free!)

-Makato Tachibana (Free!)

-Haruka Nanase (Free!)

-Sting Eucliffe (Fairy Tail)

-Henry Mills (Once Upon A Time)

Now that I'm looking over this, everyone would interact so awkwardly towards each other, with or without the language barrier. Other timing I noticed is that the majority of my Stans (I'm just call all I them that now) are from anime. I didn't realize how much otaku-ness I still held on to.

Comment in this chapter your Stan/Bias/Fangirl/Fanboy list. I think it'd be really cool to check out your tastes.

Good luck in life, Loves