July 5, 2020

So I broke up with Chen a month ago and I'm okay, obviously 'cause I initiated it.

However Chen is taking it horribly. He practically throwing a pity party for himself and hoping that I buy it. I'm sure I'm not being harsh because I was quite literal and blunt about the break and yet he's still here crying over it.

I get that break ups are hard but you shouldn't be relying on your ex to pick up again because they are probably the last person that wants to talk to you.

And now he want to come to my house tomorrow which is actually a disaster. I don't know what he going to do but it's probably a full show of a pity party that I don't want to participate in.

Yes. I've already blocked him and I honestly think that he shouldn't be talking to me for sympathy. I think it's selfish trying to push down to his perspective. I totally get it; I just don't feel it.

Thank god I broke up with him.

For FlowxAlliance the dance group I'm in, because of quarantine we are trying to set up goals for ourselves and to be honest, I don't feel motivated. I mean if love to but I'm not really sure. My motivation right now are the raw love that I feel when I'm on stage with a roaring crowd in front and my friends beside me.

I'm so glad that the leader of our group, Lee sees me as a contributor. Hopefully the rest of the group will see me as intelligent even if I joke with them with my stupidity.

Edit: So I texted our mutual friend to Thrace a talk with him cuz he's acting irrational and he said that Chen said that he's sorry for being selfish. It was like he read this chapter. But I mean obviously, no read it so it's impossible that he read this chapter and said it exactly like that. What a coincidence though?

I hope you have better luck than I, lovelies