chapter seven

Clay raced down the hallway to find Bella, as he got a new picture

Clay raced down the hallway to find Bella, as he got a new picture. He didn't know how to explain it to Bella that Scott was giving him these polaroids. He walked down to her locker to see her and Macy talking.

'Bella' Clay called her, 'I have something to show you'

Macy smiled as she walked away, so that Clay and Bella could talk.

'What?' Bella asked as she shut her locker

'I got another picture' Clay explained, 'Look'

Bella took it out of his hand and swallowed hard, 'He won't stop'

She read the back of the picture and turned it around. It was a photo of Bryce raping an unconscious girl. It was Chloe.

'That's Chloe' Bella said whilst handing Clay back the picture

'I know' Clay said, 'I don't know what to do with these photos. I want to ask Scott, if he is sending me these pictures'

Bella rolled her eyes and said, 'Clay I told you yesterday that Scott wouldn't do this. He took Bryce's side when the tape we're going around. I know he doesn't care about it'

'You don't know that Bella' Clay begun, 'I want to talk to him and ask'

'Then do it' Bella said, 'I just don't want anything to do with it'

Clay was going to respond, but he understood why, so he didn't say anything. Clay nodded before leaving Bella to regroup. She walked down the hallway with her head down. She wondered why Scott would want to help now?

Bella walked down the hallway closer to her Legal Studies class. She turned the corner and felt something hard against her shoulder. She dropped all of her textbooks and so did the other person.

'Shit sorry' Scott said as he picked up Bella's stuff

She looked up before he noticed it was her. She quickly stood up, whilst he was still getting up with his stuff.

'Bella' he said breathlessly, 'Sorry about that'

'It's fine' Bella said quickly as she turned slightly to get away from him

'Bella wait' he said grabbing her arm softly, 'Can we just talk?'

'Why would I talk to you Scott' she said as she ripped her arm away from him aggressively, 'I don't want to speak to you'

Scott looked at her with sadden eyes, 'Okay...just look after yourself'

Bella gave him one last look before walking away from him. Why did he continue to put her through her hell? Why did he want to talk to her so much?