chapter fifteen

Justin sat there looking over the polaroid that Clay had received

Justin sat there looking over the polaroid that Clay had received. Clay was waiting for Justin to tell him where this place was, but most importantly, how to get into it.

'It looks like the clubhouse' Justin explained

'What is the clubhouse?' Clay asked as Sheri just shook her head

'It's a place the team gets drunk and parties' Sheri explained, 'You have to be invited into the clubhouse'

'Do you think you could get inside?' Clay asked them both

Sheri shook her head and same with Justin.

'I haven't been in the clubhouse for a long time' Justin said, 'But I could ask around and see if any of the boys know'

'No' Clay said rather quickly, 'It's better if you stay here'

Clay then turned to Sheri.

Sheri shook her head, 'Hell no'

'Come on we need to get inside this place and see if it matches this photo' Clay cried, 'Otherwise we might never know'

Sheri really didn't want to get herself into that situation, but she nodded her head anyway.

'How am I going to get inside?' Sheri asked as Justin sat up from laying on Clay's coach

'Take some weed or something' Justin suggested, 'Bryce won't say no to that'

Sheri nodded her head. The truth was she was terrified to be in the same room as Bryce Walker, but she did want to help. It was the least she could do.

...

Sheri was shitting herself, whilst following Scott Reed and his friend into this infamous clubhouse. She looked around and wondered how they even found this place.

'How did you guys even find this place?' Sheri asked Scott

She looked Scott up and down, as she couldn't help but think about him with Bella. Bella was one of Sheri's good friends and seeing her so upset about Scott over the years, even now it still makes her angry. She wished that Scott was different, because Bella was such a nice girl, but she was played just like every other girl.

'Find?' Scott questioned, 'Nah you don't find the clubhouse'

Sheri made sure to remember the password. She made a mental note to write it in her phone notes. Suddenly, Sheri was snapped out of her thoughts, when she heard Bryce's voice.

'Sheri Holland' he cooed, 'What do we have here?'

Sheri automatically wanted to bail and forget about her plans with Clay. She felt herself feeling even more scared, when Bryce turned up.

'Actually I have a test tomorrow' Sheri brought up, 'I should study for it'

'What no' Bryce said, 'Don't be daft'