chapter twenty two

Bella arrived at school and straight away saw Zach walking toward her

Bella arrived at school and straight away saw Zach walking toward her. She noticed how intense he looked.

'What's wrong Zach?' Bella asked as she grabbed her bag out of her car

'I confronted Tyler' Zach said as Bella grasped

'Why would you do that?!' Bella cried, 'I said that I didn't know if it was Tyler or not'

Zach breathed in, 'I know but I got this in my locker'

Zach pulled out a folded piece of paper and handed it to Bella.

'He took pictures of my sister' Zach explained, 'I didn't say anything to him because I was so angry about what he did to you and Hannah'

'He didn't do anything to us' Bella said, 'He just followed us around, well mostly Hannah'

'It seems like everyone was in love with Hannah' Zach breathed out, 'It doesn't matter, I know this was Tyler'

Bella wanted to respond to what he said but decided to ignore it, 'We don't know for sure Zach'

'Let's find out then' Zach said as he started to walk back to Liberty High

...

Bella and Zach walked through the hallways and tried to find the photography room. Both of them tried to make their way to the room, without anyone seeing them. They knew if anyone saw them together going into a class that they don't have, it would start rumours.

Zach opened up the photography room as Bella followed him in. Bella closed the door quietly behind her, whilst Zach quickly made his way to Tyler's photos. Zach went through all of the drawers and photos on the table.

'Zach we need to hurry or someone will find us' Bella said but Zach didn't listen

He opened the top drawer and found multiple photos of different students from Liberty High. There were normal photos of the jocks, outcasts and everyone in between.

'They are probably for the yearbook' Bella stated

Zach agreed but decided to look further into the pile of pictures. They both found a photo of Bella and Hannah walking to the movies. Bella swiftly took the photo from Zach's strong grip.

'What is this?' Bella cried

'That fucking bastard' Zach said, 'He's been taking pictures of girls for years'

'We don't know if Tyler took these' Bella said simply but Zach wasn't believing it

'This is Tyler Bella' Zach responded harshly, 'We have to get this fucking asshole!'

'Okay okay' Bella said, 'We don't know for sure. I don't think we should do anything yet'

Zach wanted to protest, but decided not to say anything.