chapter twelve

The next day Bella had all of her classes with Chloe's, which she was not looking forward to it

The next day Bella had all of her classes with Chloe's, which she was not looking forward to it. Chloe had bothered her about the new English assignment for days, but she had been purposely ignoring her.

'Bella' Chloe called out

Bella wished she could block her in real life, but she couldn't.

She doesn't hate Chloe, however Bella wasn't her biggest fan. She always remembered Chloe as a social climber and now that she was dating Bryce, she probably believed she was all that. But Bella wasn't falling for it, especially when she was dating the school's rapist.

'Hey Chloe' Bella said as Chloe sat across from her

'Did you get any of my texts?' Chloe asked as Bella just shook her head, 'It's okay I was just wondering if we could talk about some stuff'

'About what?' Bella asked curious now

It seemed like it wasn't about school, so Bella was kind of interested.

'I heard some stuff the other day' Chloe began, 'I thought I should tell you because I saw you with Scott yesterday. Are you guys back together?'

Bella quickly shook her head, 'No we are not'

'Okay good' Chloe breathed out, 'I heard that Scott has a new girlfriend from Washington High'

Bella suddenly felt her heart drop to the floor. What kind of girl was he interested in now? I bet she was beautiful and blonde, just like Chloe. Girls from Washington High School were known to be super models, they are just disguised as high school students.

Chloe noticed that Bella wasn't answering, 'I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings'

'No it's fine' Bella lied, 'Scott can do what he wants. It's not any of my business'

'Yeah I was hoping that you would say that' Chloe begun, 'When he didn't help you when Justin fainted, it annoyed me'

Bella nodded, 'Thanks but it's okay'

'Okay good' Chloe said quickly then decided to change the subject, 'Are you going to the game today?'

'I don't think so' Bella said as Chloe nodded her

'You know what' she started whilst taking Bella's hands into hers, 'Scott Reed is not worth anything'

'Is Bryce?' Bella said then quickly realized what she said, 'Sorry I didn't mean it like that'

'Yeah I know' Chloe said simply

Bella thought that she would be extremely angry, but she was surprisingly calm. Maybe even a  little understanding about Bella's remark.

'I know the rumours about Bryce that are going around' Chloe said

Bella scoffed at the idea of rumours, 'They are not rumours Chloe'