chapter eleven

Sulayman’s POV

“Subhanallah” Layla screamed, her phone smashing to the floor.

“oh shit” I  turned back completely when I noticed she wasn’t on an head scarf while she ran towards the bath room.

I picked up the smashed phone from the floor, examining the screen for any default and placed it properly on the bed when I saw none. It’s no big deal to me but she’s probably one of the few muslims that get obliged when a person sees them without the headscarf. I am never used to sharing my room with anyone, the thought disgusts me but I have to keep to the contract as well.
I grumbled picking a tee shirt and a short from the dressing room and got into a guest room beside mine.

“You called me sir” zenith said when she got in, interrupting my discussion with farouk. “I will beep you later” I said into the phone.

“Get some toiletries from the store” I handed my card to her, typing down on my phone. She walked out quickly shutting the door lightly.

Logging in to my face book account to read comments about my supposed wedding and fantasy. Farouk probably had taken pictures and tagged me. I read enormous comments and curses from my fan girls. I chuckled seeing some reactions and comments, no one deserves to be happy.
I got a notification tag from HAMID LAYLA. I clicked on the post and got to know its layla’s account. I scrolled down reading some comments. She had about 86 comments from my fan girls, most of the names i am familiar with. I clicked her profile and saw herself and that phscho as her display picture. I clicked back to the previous post to comment some free words, just maybe they would stop the hateful words but got to see all posts deleted.

“She had time to delete such posts, whatever gave me the impression to help relieve her in the first instance” I hissed loudly, roughening my hair.

Zenith got in with the toiletries after an hour and arranged them neatly in the bathroom. She walked smartly towards me, lowering her head “Mrs Asmara prepared some dessert and asked to meet at the garden”. I ignored her, walking out of the room to the kitchen for iced tea. I sipped on my tea and moved to the mini living room for my private time. I know exactly what Omma wants to discuss. Am in no mood for it. I tuned on the channels, surfing for a news segment but got none except for headlines on Mr Abubakr Sulayman’s wedding.

“Fools” I hissed in annoyance, closing my lids and listening to the segment.

Layla’s POV
“Aishah, I am seriously telling you I bumped into Sulayman and he saw me without my hijab” I said into the phone one more time, I have repeated this twice to Aishah but she seems less angry about it.

She sighs again “Layla send me your password, that’s what I am really concerned about right now”.

“Aishah! Sulayman saw my hair and you ain’t going to talk about that” I pressed again.

You need to be calm, let’s take on this mission at a time. Sulayman saw your hair mistakenly and there’s absolutely nothing we can do about that except for you to be careful next time. I don’t need you to cry over that, that’s why I am not going to dwell on it ok? Tell me the password

“SILVERY” I said hanging up.

I wonder why she is cold, I thought she hated sulayman and would condemn all of his mistakes. I stood up from the bed to check the lock. This is the second time I checked the lock after sulayman left the room.

It was evening so I joined the maids in the kitchen but the chief maid who I mistook for Sulaymans aunty wont let me do a thing. She’s very nice and speak calm words, she told a maid to walk me back to the room.