chapter twenty-six

Hi lovers, i am even shy to update this chapter, i know it took so long and i am sincerely sorry.. Plz read and enjoy. Its a ramadan special from me to you all. I love you💗💕

One month later

Layla's POV

Aliyah grazed my elbow as she picked the rough duvet from my side. I yanked my arms knowing I am late for my chores.

Aliyah's parents are salary workers at the biggest insurance firm in the state and would be up as early as 4am to get ready for work. I am still trying to adopt this new habit and even now I want to remain in bed till fajr.

Leaving my family to the northern part of korea was the hardest decision my parents made for me. It was harder than staying with sulayman or enduring any form of punishment from school but I also understand that this is the best I can do to stay away from the hungry, thirsty and curious reporters and fan girls. I love my cousin and her family so much but not knowing when all this would end freaks me.

I moved to aliyah's home two weeks after my accident. Abhi suggested I lay low and stay calm till everything is resolved. I don't know where the strength is from but I miss sulayman everyday, I mention him in my adkhar and wish all this was a night mare i would wake up from one day.

I dipped my hand into the dish tub when my aunt popped her head from nowhere. "Layla do you want cereals?" she said more like a suggestion than a question.

I turned half my body towards her and nodded. "Hmm, yes! I don't mind" I wore a small smile.

"Great" she reversed out of the kitchen while i fumbled my hands back on the dishes.
It means no solid breakfast this morning again. I am not complaining but truly i miss home and i won't even settle for cereals in the morning but am not home, the best I can do for my aunt and uncle is to be polite and simple. They have done enough by letting me stay here and gracefully none has mentioned about sulayman or my deeds.

My uncle has started registering me in a new college and i get to start in a week time if all processes go well. Its awkward but this is just part of the life i have to live now.

I sighed, rinsing my hand and drying it with a damp towel. I walked back to the bedroom and slumped on the bed.

Aliyah folded her arms with a grimace and shook her head dramatically. "You were dragging your feet like you had a big iron rod stucked to your legs".

I covered my mouth from an embarrasing yawn "You can simply call me lazy" i stuck my tongue at her while she walked up to me and gave me a quick peck on my forehead.

"I won't be late today" she shouted, skipping out of the room.

"Ok! Love you too" I screamed back so she could hear me. I turned to grab the pillow when the door flung open, "what again?"

Aliyah walked to the study desk "I forgot my glasses"

"Nerd" i rolled my eyes.

"Nerd's favorite" she stuck her tongue laughing as she slams the door behind her.

A message buzz sounded from my phone but I don't even know where my phone is. Its also strange to get a message so early since I changed my phone number and deactivated my face book.

I got so many threatening messages about sulayman and its so crazy how some girls can't even give up after he's married.

You didnt give up too

Well am married to him

It was not real

Ahhhhh shut up