Basics in Education and Learning

Kudos~ to  Hourglass Cipher for getting all of the teacher's fandoms correct! A lot of you had them right, but she got all of them! 

13ForLife said: I want Macie to have music class!

My reply: I don't know if I'll be able to put that in... I'm not even good at any instruments...plus, this whole school schedule thing is already really confusing, haha...ha...

I'd also like to say hello to all of the new people who have started reviewing! HAI! I'm really glad you took your time to review, it makes me really happy! 

Kudos~ to the multiple guests (GET AN ACCOUNT :P), Your fan 1337, Night Kitten3, and Lunar Moon Butterfly!

And now, self promotion!~ Find me and my sister's cosplays on Instagram and Music.ly! ~ SoBadIt'sGoodCosplay

September 25th 2012

First day of school? Not the best. Last half of my day was rather uneventful after recess. I had math, language arts and P.E., all with the twins, except Math, to which Dipper had social studies.

Our math teacher didn't look so good. I swear he had a hangover or something. Language arts was something, oh man... and don't get me started with P.E....

*Bell Rings*

Falling back to earth, I see kids lining up to go back to class. It's after recess again and Mabel comes up to me, her arm linked with Dipper's. "Heya, Mace! How's your outfit? Is everyone loving it?!"

Mabel made me wear what she wanted to see me in today. 'Stupid game of tag...' And I don't even know what Dipper has in store for me.

"Fine? No one has commented on it," I reply.

She gasps, startling our brother. "What!? No one? Okay, that's it." She un-links her arm and grabs mine, dragging me up to a line of students in a hurry.

'What I'm wearing? You don't wanna know... I feel so stupid and- what does this girl think she's doing?!' My eyes go wide when Mabel stops in front of every kid. She climbs up onto a ledge, bringing me with her. Teachers and children all stop talking at the same time.

"Attention everybody!" Mabel calls out. 'Oh no...' I groan and hide my face. "This is my triplet, Macie," she continues as I feel a hand prying mine off my face. I could only imagine my cheeks are redder than Hookfang at this point.

"Mabel..." I hear Dipper whisper from below us, looking between us and the crowd worriedly.

"I dressed her in this special outfit just for school and no one has complemented her!" Murmers echo throughout but all I can hear are the snickers. "So, if anybody would like to come up and do so, that would be great!" 

Surprisingly, someone stepped up. It's Carly, that one girl from science class. 'Mabel's told me about her, but I don't think we've spoken.'

"Uh, I like the outfit, a lot, Mabel..." she squeaks and then runs back to her line up.

"Thank you, Carly! Anyone else?" I pray that no one would come up, but it doesn't work. I regret opening my eyes as the one who steps up is Nathan. 'Oh no.'

"Well where do I begin?" he starts with a fake nice voice. Mabel grins, probably thinking he's coming around.  "For starters, you're wearing a sweater that says, 'Mister Duck Lumps' with a terribly made cartoon duck smack in the middle." Kids start laughing as Mabel's grin falters. "Second, are you hot or cold? I mean, the sweater and then a short skirt? What are you trying to say?"

A teacher finally comes to their senses and stops Nathan, ordering him back in line and then walking up to us. I drown everything out; the laughter, the cat calls. "Mabel, Macie, and Dipper, please go line up and get back to class. I don't want this happening again," Sid Barrett says, his arms on his hips.