Simply The Best

To whoever is the guest that has their name as 'Nah No Account' and 'Still No Account'...You, my friend, are awesome. Thanks for making my day! XD

Saturday, September 29th 2012

As I toss and turn in my bed, I curse at my mind because it won't settle down to let me sleep. Groaning, I roll over and pull my phone from the end table and turn it on. That, alone, was a mistake as it was on maximum brightness. I shut my eyes as fast I can and wince as they sting. 

'Ugh...' I turn the device back on while facing it down, turning the brightness to the lowest setting and then opening it to the home screen. 'At least now I won't go blind...'

It's only 3:58 am, which means I'm stuck here until morning. I could read fan fiction...watch stuff- but at this time, my stomach decides to show off its skill in rumbling. I groan, again, and throw off my comforter. I startle when my ring bangs onto the wall, emanating a loud sound.

I stay still as shuffling can be heard from Mabel's side of the room. Thankfully, she only switched to different positions and didn't wake up. 

Suddenly, an idea pops into my mind. Opening the Netflix app on my phone, I immediately search for Miraculous Ladybug. 'Which episode?'  I ponder to myself as I scroll down the list of episodes.

'Volpina? Nah, I don't feel like screaming in anger right now... Oh, I know!' I happily tap on the Evillistrator. This one was my mom's favorite. I smile sadly and press play, nibbling on a nearby granola bar.

~~Time Skip brought you by: Chloe Bourgeois being such a terrible character you just love her...Or maybe that's just me...~~ 

"Macie...?" Blinking, I rub my crusty eyes as Mabel's voice rattles me from my show. 

"Yeah?" I ask in the middle of yawning.

"Whatcha doin'?" She leans over me, peeking at my phone.

"Nothing, just watching some Miraculous Ladybug since I can't sleep. What are you doing up so late?"

"Umm... It's nine-thirty." Hearing this, I shoot up in my bed and throw my earbuds out. I tap the screen and press pause, taking a look at the clock on the top and seeing that, yes, it is indeed exactly 9:34 am.

"What the heck!?" I cry, throwing my blanket off. Then I panic as I realize I'm not wearing anything but a tank top on top of my my undergarments. "Gah!" I cover the blanket over my body again and flush. Mabel only laughs.

"Mace, c'mon, you know we're triplets, right?" She pats me on the back but it doesn't help my embarrassment at all. "Wait," she trails off, not moving, "what did you say you were watching?"

"Miraculous Ladybug... How the heck did I stay up all morning?!" I reply calmly and then scream.

"I don't know but I wanna watch that show, too!"

"What?"

"Remember when you said you'd show us some of your favorite shows! That ladybug one was one of them! I wanna watch it, pleaseeee!?" Mabel jumps in place with puppy dog eyes.

"Alright, alright!" I laugh, attempting to calm her down. "I was planning on showing it to you two anyways..."

"Wait, Dipper's gonna watch it, too?!"

"Well, I was gonna ask but if you want to watch it with just the two of us-!" I get cut off as Mabel suddenly tackles me while screeching.

"No, no no no no no! I totally want to watch it with Dipper! It'll be so amazing!" I laugh and push her off.