💔5💔

Delilah's POV

My phone was ringing, i looked at the caller ID. It was Diego so i answered it.

Delilah- Hello?

Diego- Hey ma

Delilah- Why are you *yawn* calling me so early?

Diego- I just wanted to know if you wanted to hang out later. Ya know...to chill or sum.

Delilah- oh okay...

Diego- imma take that as a yes. I'll pick you up at 1 ma.

Delilah-  bye Diego.

Diego- bye ma.

                                                   END OF CALLLLLLLLLL

I swear to my favorite pink gummy worms if anyone else wanna play with my sleep they will catch my hands. Now lemme return to my deep dark sleep.

I woke up to my door bell ringing. I got up to check the door. First of all who would want to see me this early? I'm a monster I'll eat you.  I opened the door to see the one and only Diego.

"Woah what the fuck are you wearing?" He asked while laughing. "Please don't cuss around me." He nodded his head in response. "Why are you here so early?" I asked."Um I said I was coming at 1." He replied while smiling down at me. God, I love his smile."Oh crap. Lemme get ready you can come in" I said while opening the door more.

"Nice place" Diego said while sitting on my couch. "Thanks imma get in the shower. Don't go into my room." "No promises ma."

I went into my room to pick out my clothes. I got my clothes ready and went into my bathroom. I took a nice warm shower. I got out and put on my vanilla scented lotion and brushed my teeth. I started with my makeup first then I got dressed.

 I started with my makeup first then I got dressed

Delilah's makeup and outfit👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼

Finally, I'm done with my hair. I decided to keep my long, brown, wavy hair out. I didn't feel like doing anything to it. As I was walking down stairs I see Diego watching Dora The Explorer., I'm not judging or anything...to be completely honest Bubble Guppies is my favorite show.

"Are you watching Dora?" I asked while giggling. "The fuck you wearing?" He asked me. I gave him a confused look."Y-You're not my dad, so it doesn't matter what I'm wearing" I replied, I'm loving the new confidence I'm having. Diego stood up and walk towards me. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to him.

"First of all, I could be your dad just say the word. Second you ain't going no where with those short ass shorts. So, you can take your short ass up them steps and try again with something else ." He was looking me straight in my eyes before I broke the eye contact.

I wasn't in the mood to argue with the dude so like he said, i walked up the steps and changed into a skirt with knee high socks. I walked downstairs again to see Diego watching Dora. Once again, not judging.

"That's much better ma."  He said with an approving smile."Yeah whatever, what are we doing today?" I asked while looking up at him. "It's a surprise ma." He grabbed my hand, my face started heating up. I'm not complaining but his hands are huge.

"Can we get something to eat first?" I asked, I was trying change the subject before Diego could tease me."Sure ma, whatchu want?" He replied while looking down at me."MC DIABETES!!!!" I screamed in excitement."Okay then McDonald's it is" He said while laughing.

Don't forget to vote and comment😁
Y'all want another chapter today or nah?
Bye by crispy bois 😏👌🏽