💔3💔

Delilah POV
I woke up to my phone buzzing. An unknown number is calling. I answer the call.

Delilah- um hello?
Gus- Hey boo, wanna do something?
Delilah- I dunno.
Gus- I'm coming over your house.
Delilah- Right now?
Gus- Yeah right now.
Delilah- Oh, um okay...yeah.
Gus- Bye Delilah.
Delilah- Bye Gus.
                                                                      END OF CALL
Oh gosh, Gus is coming over. Does that mean I should change? Nah...I rather not change. I'm wearing my favorite Batman shorts and a black long sleeved shirt. I got up and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I was about to lay down but there was a knock.

I walked downstairs to open the door. Oh I wonder who it could be. Just kidding I know who it is. I opened the door to reveal Gus but something was a bit...off. Is he high?

"Hey Boo." He said with a very wide grin "Gus what are you...h-high?" I grabbed his hand and pulled him inside and shut the door. I sat him down on my couch and examined him. I already knew that he had a problem with drugs, it's in his music. I want to help him but I doubt he would want my help.

"Why are you so worried about me anyway. I'm starting to think you like me." He had a smug smile on his face. I don't know my feelings towards him yet. "Why did you come here?" I asked using an annoyed tone. "I came here to see you duh." He said smiling even wider than before. "Um okay." I was going to get up to get something to drink but as soon as I stood up Gus pulled me into his lap.

He lowered his head into the crook of my neck and inhaled deeply. "I have a very serious question little one." He licked my neck, I shivered. Even though we just met he has an effect on me, I hate it. "I'm not little Gus..." I'm not little in my opinion. "Honey you're like 5'3 I'm 6'6. To me you're very little." He got my height wrong but he was close. "I'm not 5'3 I'm 5'1 mister." I said while smiling at him.

"Oh, I'm so sorry for getting you height wrong. Do you forgive me princess?" He said jokingly. I was trying super hard not to smile but I failed. "Of course I do..." he started leaning in closer and closer by the second. By my surprise he didn't kiss me but if I leaned in closer to his face our lips would touch...

"Delilah...would you fuck me right on the floor?"

How was the chapter? Sorry if they're short.
What's ya favorite lil peep song?
Don't forget to vote and comment.
Bye my crispy bois😏👌🏽