💔9💔

Gus's POV
I get out of my car with the food I was about to lock the car door until I heard Delilah scream. I dropped the food and ran to the door. I opened it and what I saw is gonna get someone killed. I ran over to Malik and started throwing punches. All I can see is red.

"GUS!"
"GUS YOUR GONNA KILL HIM"
"GUS please listen to me"

Her voice snapped me out of my trance. I looked down to see my bloodstained hands. Malik's eyes were fulled with fear."GET THE FUCK OUT" I said to Malik. He got up and ran for the door."IF YOU EVER TOUCH HER AGAIN YOU'RE DEAD."I turn to Delilah to see if she's alright.

"Baby what happened?" I asked her."He grabbed me and tried to rape me" she replied with tears streaming down her face, she was trembling. I took her into my arms and carried her upstairs."You're gonna stay with me tonight." I told her. She replied with a softly spoken ok. She had her eyes shut but I knew she wasn't sleeping. Her plump lips part when she sleeps."I don't want you to see Diego anymore." I told her."I will talk to whoever I want to talk to" she replied with her eyes still closed.

"Nah we ain't doing that shit. You must think I'm playing with you. I'm dead ass I will beat the fuck outta any guy you talk to. You are mine, how many times do I gotta tell you this. You are mine, all mine, not Diego's. He can suck my dick." I replied while lifting her chin.

"I'm not anybody's...You get to talk to anyone you want so why can't I?" She replied. I honestly didn't have an answer for her so I changed the subject. "Princess, go to sleep we'll talk about it in the morning damn." I replied while grabbing her by her waist."Fine whatever" she replied while putting her head on my chest.

"And if I catch you wit him or any other dude I beat their ass then imma choke the shit outta you and fuck you till ya can't walk for a year." I said with a smirk on my face."Um a year?" She replied sounding nervous as fuck."If you don't go to sleep right now imma make it two years" I replied while closing my eyes.

How was it?
Sooo update later or nah???
Bye my crispy bois😏👌🏽