💔16💔

Tracy's POV
It's been months since Gus cheated on Delilah and he hasn't been the same. He started doing coke again. I just wish she would give him another chance. I know he fucked up but he's a fucked up person. I need my best friend back ASAP.

Delilah's POV
I'm almost done with my makeup. I'm going out to explain everything that's been going on with me, Diego, Gus and Malik to Angel. I hope she dumps him Malik...

 I hope she dumps him Malik

Delilah's outfit and makeup👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼

I opened the bathroom door and see Diego still asleep. Hmmm should I wake him up,
Nahhh. I walk out of his house or our house whatever you want to call it. I get in the Benz Diego bought me and zoomed off. I pulled up to the coffee shop we're meeting at.

I instantly see her as I enter the place. I walk over to her with a smile on my face.

"Hey Angel." I hope she leaves him. He's a terrible person...when he's not sober."Hey boo"she replied with a wide smile on her face. I love to make people happy but, the fact that this conversation might change everything kills me. "Okay now spill." She says with an ecstatic expression on her face."Okay okay so here's what happened with me Gus and this guy Diego..."I explained.

"Oh shi-crap I'm sorry babe. He had no right to do that to you."She replied while rubbing my hand soothingly."I know right. Now we need to talk about Malik." I dread this part of the conversation."What about him?" I don't want to ruin her happiness but this is the right thing to do."He tried to rape me and he would have done it if Gus didn't come." I explained quickly.

"Oh...you little whore." Wait what??? How am I the whore. I didn't ask for this."What???" This must be a joke. She has to be joking."You are a sick whore. You had to dudes at the same time and now you try to lie about Malik just so you can have him too. You are disgusting." My heart broke instantly."Wait that's not what I was trying to do I'm telling the truth." Why didn't she believe me?

"But I gotta a surprise for you too. I'm pregnant and it's not Malik's...

How was it?
Please vote and comment🙂
Bye my crispy bois😏👌🏽