💔2💔

Gus POV
I woke up to two tiny arms rapped around my slim body. It was Delilah, I should get her home. I tried getting up without waking her up but she opened her beautiful light brown eyes and smiled in the sight of me. No one has ever looked at me like she just did.

"Come on we're leaving." She looked at me lazily. I can tell she still tired. She got up and walked to my bathroom. I gave her a spare tooth brush and we brushed our teeth and washed our faces. She sat on my bed and put her shoes on. I grabbed her hand and walked out of the door. We got in the car and she told me her address. As soon as the car turned on she feel asleep. She's so innocent, she's perfect...she's mine.

Delilah's POV
I woke up to Gus telling me we arrived at my house. I unbuckled my seat belt and tried to open the car door. I looked at Gus he was smiling reallyyyyy wide. He's up to something.

"Um Gus can you unlock the door?" What is wrong with this guy? Is he high or something? "Give me a kiss first." Aren't you supposed to ask someone permission to kiss them? He didn't ask...he demanded me to kiss him... "Gus just let me out pl-" I was cut off from my sentence when Gus leaned in and put his lips on mine. My mind was blank from his touch, then it started to sink in. Gus is kissing me...HE IS KISSING ME OH MY GOSH.

I pulled back from the kiss and looked him in his eyes. "W-Why did you do that?" My heart is still beating out of my chest. I wouldn't be surprised if he could hear my heart pounding. "No more questions princess. Go inside and get some rest I'll call you later." Without any more questions I got out of his car. I unlocked my door and quickly rushed inside.

I rushed upstairs and went to the bathroom. I splashed cold water on my face, It was very refreshing. I can't believe that just happened. I kissed Gustav Ahr...

How is it?
It's gonna get better.
Don't forget to vote and comment!
Bye my crispy bois😏👌🏽