💔11💔

Delilah's POV
"Punished?" I asked, my voice was quiet due to my nervousness."Yep punished, and there's nothing you can do about it"he said while smiling down at me."Please Gus, Diego and I only talked."I begged. I've never been punished before..."Nah, I told you that if you talked to him again I was gonna choke you and fuck you up.

So, that's what I'm gonna do"He said with a wide grin."Please...don't" I say while trembling."You can't get away from me princess. If I say you're gonna take my punishment like a good girl then you will be a good girl and take it."

With the last words that came from his mouth, he started leaving blue and red hickeys all over my neck, collarbone and cleavage. He wrapped his hands around neck but he didn't apply any pressure.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up to empty bed. I tried to get up but I ended up falling and using the wall for support. Dang Gus, my butt hurts. When I finally got my balance, I walked downstairs. When I reached the living room I saw Gus sitting on the couch with a smug smile on his face.

"Don't look at me like that."I glared at him."How's your butt ?" He had a wide grin on his face. "Oh it's great thanks to you." I said while rolling my eyes. "I could make you feel better." He winked at me. This dude really knows how to piss me off. It's like he's in control of my emotions."Frick you"I replied while flipping him off with my pinky finger. "Oh please do 'frick' me"He said while winking.

I'm not dealing with his bull carp today. My butt hurts really bad. My punishment was 15 spankings. He didn't have to go that far..."Hey princess we are going to a party at 8 just to let you know."he said while staring at his phone."Okay whatever asshole." Woah...I think that's the first time I've cussed out loud."Watch ya damn mouth or I'll put something in it." Well, now I know not to cuss around him...

I walked up stairs and into Gus's room. This place is huge I've been here once but I never stayed longe to really admire this place. I turned on the tv and started watching Netflix. I slowly drifted off to sleep.

RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING!!!!!

OH MY FLIPPING GOSH why do people feel the need to call me when I'm trying to sleep. I tried to reach for my phone but. Gus answered my phone. Oh crap...I hope it's not Diego.

Gus-The fuck you want pussy boy?
Diego-I gotta talk to Delilah...
Gus-Nah you must really wanna catch these hands again pussy boy.
Diego-I ain't a pussy. Give the phone to Delilah bitch.
Gus-Ummm I think the fuck not. You not finna talk to her. SO, bye pussy boyyy.

Gus hung up the phone and turned to me. Oh God please save me."So imma ask you a couple of questions. If you lie to me imma make you scream my name so loud that even god will hear you Got it?"I nodded my head at his question.

"First question did you ever fuck him"
"Of course not"
"Hm okay second question why is his number in your phone?"
"Because he's my friend."
"Last question what's the password to your phone?"
"Why do you wanna know?"
"I'm finna go through all ya shit so gimme the password"
"Fine it's my birthday"
"Thanks boo."
"How do you know my birthday???"
"I know you better than you know yourself."
"Go get ready while I look at all the dudes you be textin"

I walked out of his room and into his bathroom. I took a shower, brushed my teeth, washed my face, put my makeup on then I got dressed.

Makeup and outfit👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼

I walked out of the bathroom to see Gus still looking through my phone."Are you ready?" I asked while grabbing my bag."Yeah, Who the fuck is jack?"he asked while getting off of his huge bed."Why is this crusty ass boi asking you for nudes?"he asked while scrolling through my phone.

"I don't know dang  come on I'm ready to partyyy" I said dragging the y."Yeah whatever come one let's go" He replied while grabbing a hold of my hand and walking out of the door.

How was it?
Please vote and comment😁
The next chapter is finna be juicyyyyy😏
Bye my crispy bois😏👌🏽