💔8💔

Gus's POV

THIS 2 YEAR OLD PUNCHED MY GIRL. I can't kill him yet...not yet. But trust me I will. first he comes around tryin to get with her. And she actually fell for his charm."DELILAH?!?!" Diego screamed. His voice makes me want to hit him in his fucking face. He looks like he's ten."Back the fuck up. You have done enough damage." I said while pushing him out of the way.

I picked my princess up and put her down in my backseat. It's surprising that the ten year old didn't stop me. Now that i'm back in her life she's gonna stay the fuck away from that punk ass bitch. I don't even know why i'm acting this way to be honest.

I just can't stop thinking about her. I don't like the idea of her with someone else. I like the idea of keeping her all to myself and that's what i'm finna do. Nobody not even that punk ass bitch can stop me. 

Finally we are at my wonderful home. I park my car and get Delilah out of the back. I carry her into my home. As i walked in all eyes were on me."Damn Gus what the fuck did you do to her. She got a black eye." Wicca said while laughing.

"I didn't do this shit. I'm finna put her in my room, I'll explain when i come back." I replied while walking upstairs.

I took her to my room and i put her down on my huge bed. I took off her shoes and clothes. CHILL I'm not finna fuck her while she's sleep. I get one of my shirts and put it on her. I put the covers over her and left the room to go down stairs to explain what just happened.

2 hours later~~~

Delilah's POV
I woke up in a room that wasn't mine. I looked around to see that it's Gus's room. Why the am I here? Did he kidnap me? I lift the covers off of me to see that i'm wearing one of his shirts. I get up to open the door and go down stairs.

"GUS WHAT THE HECK AM I DOING IN YOUR HOUSE" I screamed."Chill princess." Tracy said. I've hung out with Tracy a couple of times with Angel. He's chill, he let's me drink. After the first night Gus and I spent together I wasn't aloud to drink or smoke. Gus said it was "too bad"for me. I get why he kept me away from that stuff.

"Gus went to go get some food, He'll be back soon" Tracy said while lighting a blunt "Yeah so sit down and chill."Wicca said while staring at my very exposed legs."You got Gus wrapped around your pretty little finger."Malik said while exhaling smoke.

"No i don't, he doesn't care about me he's just jealous." I replied while looking down. "We'll be right back we're going to the studio." Tracy said while getting up and leaving with Wicca.

"So it's just you and me princess." Malik said. While grinning at me."Um i don't think you should be calling me that." I replied. Malik makes me very uncomfortable. He's dating my best friend. She wouldn't be happy with him. He got up and started walking to me. He stopped in front of me. He grabbed my wrist and held me down to the couch with one hand his other hand was trying to get Gus's shirt off of me.

"GET OFF OF ME" I screamed while kicking and scratching at his exposed arms."GET OFF" I screamed while trying to kick him off of me."PLEASE" I screamed, oh god please help me. He got my under wear off. Tears were streaming down my face.
"HELP ME PLEASE" I screamed again because his pants were down. The door slammed open to revile Gus. He didn't look happy.

How was it???
this might be the last chapter for today😐
bye my crispy bois😏👌🏽