💔30💔

Sorry for the super late updateeeee☹️

Delilah's POV
"Um he just stopped by to say hi." I replied with a nervous smile on my face. He knows how to make me nervous...I hate it."Hmmm is that right? Well if it is....you wouldn't mind If I call him and ask him OR even better you can call him and tell him to back the fuck up. I'm tired of all this bull shit. Like why the fuck does everyone you meet wanna get with you? Damn, I know your cute n shit but these dudes gotta chill. Imma go to jail if this shit don't stop. And I can't go to jail now." He looked stressed...

I hate it when he gets super serious like that. He starts to get reckless when it comes to me and I hate it. Maybe I really should leave. I need help....and there is nobody else that can help me other than Andrew Rivers...

"Yep I'll do that...I will tell everyone that I'm yours....I gotta go tho." I said while trying to collect my things. But like the usual...Gus stops me."Where do you think your going???" He said while putting my purse down. "To see an old friend...I need help with something." I said while looking down."Hmmm okay...don't be out for too long." He said while letting go of my hands."I can see it in your eyes...trust me I only see you no one else don't worry." I said while picking up my purse and walking out of the room.

Since the room Gus uses is on the 10th floor you already know dang well inain't taking the steps. So like every smart human being would do, I got into the elevator and pressed a button that was supposed to take me to the lobby but, it stopped at the 7th floor. And guess who walked in....keep guessing... Times up. Imma just tell ya, Diego and Jahseh walked in.

"Oh shit Delilah it's funny seeing you here again." Diego said while smirking."Hello Delilah." Jahseh said while stepping a bit closer to me."Hey guys it was nice talking to you both but I have to go." I said while walking out of the elevator."Yeah I'll see you later Delilah." They said in sync.

Now I'll I have to do is make the call. I do wonder...will he ever pick up the phone if I called? We'll just have to find out the hard way.

I might update again later🙂
Please vote and comment!!!!
Bye my crispy bois😏👌🏽