💔27💔

Delilah's POV
I woke up in Gus's bed. Like usual he has a death grip on my waist. I tried to get out but I'm not strong enough."Gus, baby, please let go of me." I said while trying to get out of his grip."I'll never let go...NEVER." He replied. "Please Gussss." I said."Fine but promise me you'll come back." He said sounding like a little kid. "I always will come back to you, wherever you are, I'll be right there with you." I said with a smile on my face. Then like he promised, he let me go. Now I gotta go to the bathroom.

Gus's POV
Hearing those words come from her mouth made me unbelievably happy. I'm starting to think that I actually love her. I've told her that I loved her before but that was just heat of the moment. I think I'm gonna tell her that I love her. Maybe I'm thinking to much about it. For now imma just go to sleep.

I woke up to squeezing the life out of something small. Shit. I looked down to see that I'm basically killing my baby."Oh shit Delilah are you okay?" I said while letting go of her. She wasn't responding so I started to freak out. I shook her to get a response but no luck."Delilah get ya ass up. You ain't dead. get the fuck up. please boo. I'm sorry." I started to cry. I fuckin killed her with my love.

"What the fuck are you yelling about? Why are you crying? Are you okay?" She said while wiping my tears."I thought I cuddled you to death you weren't answering when I said your name." I said while trying not to cry anymore.

Honestly to other people that don't know me think I'm mean and a killer. I mean it's true but when you get to know me like Delilah knows me, you'll start to realize I'm basically a walking and talking teddy bear with a huge heart.

"Do you want to go to the studio with me?" I asked."Of course." She said with a smile.
"Get ready then girl." I said while getting up. She finally came out of the bathroom with all white on. She's making me wanna rip her clothes off and just fuck her right here right now. "You ready boo?" I asked. She nodded her head in response.

We walked to the car and got in. I really hope pussy boy isn't there. He's always trying to start shit with my girl. Like boi if you don't back the fuck up why can't you understand that she don't want you. Don't even get me started on Jahseh.

Delilah's POV
We were finally at the studio. I remember when I actually tried to break things off here but I'm trapped. Lemme think about things. He made me live with him, I can't talk to guys because he's over protective, I lost my best friends because of one of his. If I wasn't there at his house that day then I'm pretty sure I'd be with Angel right now. He's always fighting someone. I stopped taking my meds because I was too busy worrying about someone else. Maybe I should leave. Maybe I should leave this place for a while.

Yeah that's what I'll do I'll leave....

How was it?
Please vote and comment!!!
Bye my crispy bois😏👌🏽