💔24💔

Delilah's POV
I was sleeping peacefully until Gus's skyscraper lookin ass decided to wake me up.

"Come on boo we're here." Gus said while getting out of the car."Mhh okay." I said while stepping out the car and fixing my skirt."You look cute ma." Diego said while walking up to us.

"Oh that's great pussy boy is here too." Gus said while rolling his eyes."Hello to you too Gus." Diego said with obvious sarcasm."Gus can you leave us alone to talk?" I asked Gus."Um I think the fuck not. I'm not leaving you here with pussy boy." "Please Gus. I'll make it up to you later. Pleaseee." I said with my famous pout.

"Alright fine just stop making that face. It makes me sad. I'll see you inside. You got 10 minutes and if you're not inside by then, I'm coming outside to get you." He said while walking away and pointing at me.

"Diego what are you doing here?" I asked."Well I didn't know that you were coming until Jahseh told me." He said."Oh umm okay." I said. Diego stepped closer and took my hands into his

"I really am sorry about how we ended things. Please forgive me, I promise I'll be better. I'm sorry for everything. It turns out that the kid wasn't even mine. I had sex with her BEFORE I met you. I promise, please talk to me again. Please laugh with me and let me hold you when your sad. Please kiss me when I need it. Right now I need you Please Delilah...I love you."

How was it?
Are you shook😏
Ur prolly NOT shook😂
Bye my crispy bois😏👌🏽