💔33💔

Gus's POV
Um WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS GOING ON?!?! I just confessed my love for her then she leaves me. We were fucking happy...I-I thought we were fucking happy. She makes me fucking happy. She has my life in her hands and she doesn't even care. What did I do to deserve this...she wouldn't do this to me would she? No, I know her she wouldn't do this to me......not to us.

My heart is beating outta my chest and I can't stop pacing. I gotta find her. I ran out of the building and ran to my car. I got my phone out and checked my tracking app to see where she was. She's in Florida...what the fuck is she doing in Florida. Welp, this is finna be a long ride.

Delilah's POV
I woke up in a large bed...alone. Where the fuck am I? Wait...oh shit. This is Andrews beach house. Why the fuck are we here? He took me here every spring break. He also took my virginity in this very room. He's loaded because of the death of his parents. I don't want to be here...I don't want to hurt anymore....I don't want to hurt anyone anymore.

"ANDREW!!!" I screamed. I have to make him understand that I don't feel the same about him anymore."What? Is there something wrong???" Yeah, you fucking kidnaped me."Yes, I have to leave. You have to understand that I don't want you anymore. I needed you AS A FRIEND. You can't make anyone love you. You have to earn it, right now you ain't earning shit. Let me go and we can still be friends. Okay?" I hope he understands...

"You know I'm fucking crazy why would you do this to me? Why would you call me? Why would you come near me? Your scent is fucking intoxicating. You know I'm in love with you. Why did you leave? You left me after I almost died. I Almost died because I love you. You will learn to love me. You will forget about him. You will give yourself to me over and over and over again. You will marry me. You will give me children. You will grow old with me. You don't have a fucking choice." He had a sinister smile on his face, he makes me sick to my stomach.

"I'm not doing none of that. I didn't ask you to fall in love with me. I left because I was scared. I didn't know what love was. I'm sorry that you tried to fight Alexander and I'm sorry that you got stabbed. I'm sorry that I got my brother killed. I'm sorry that I'm stupid. I'm sorry that i only think about myself. I'm fucking sorry that I'm alive. Maybe if I'm dead everyone will be just fine. IM FUCKING SORRY." The tears spilled...

"Oh darling it's okay I forgive you. I'll be in my office if you need me."
He walked away, Now I'm just sitting here crying. I'm not growing old with him. I rather die then spend the rest of my life with him,Yeah I'd rather die....

I got up and walked into the kitchen. I found where he keeps the knives. I grabbed one and rushed to the bathroom. I blocked out every noise. I locked the door and ran some bath water. The whole tub was filled. I got in the water...is boiling hot but I don't care. I deserved everything that happened to me. Let's think about all the horrible things that happened.

My parents were murdered .
My bother was murdered as well because I can't fight my own battles.
Alexander was never found, He's probably still looking for me.
I broke Gus's heart now he hates me.
I lost my only friend because I'm a stupid whore according to her.
And now I'm doing the world a favor by killing my self.

I cut my wrist and let the blood flow out. Everything was starting to get darker. Before everything went dark I heard a voice. A certain voice that makes me happy. A voice I never thought I would hear again. A voice that is making me regret my decision. It's  Gus, he came for me. And I'm leaving him, for good this time...I don't wanna go now. He makes me happy, I wanna run away with him and escape reality. I don't want to die anymore.

How was it???
You can see how I pictured Andrew to look like in the character chapter.
Please vote and comment!!!
Bye my crispy bois😏👌🏽