💔25💔

Delilah's POV
I just stood there processing what Diego just said. He loves me. That's crazy. No one loves me...."You're lying." I said while trying to back away. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him. "I'm not lying Delilah. I'll say it again I love you. I don't fucking care if you feel the same. I can't fucking sleep without you. I look and feel terrible. I need you. You're like my drug I can't live without you. I need you. I need you Delilah. Give yourself to me."

He said while leaning closer to my face. He came close to my ear and whispered"If you don't...I might have to take you." I shit my heart just dropped."Diego let go of me. Please let go and we can be friends." I said while trying to get out of his grip.

"I DON'T WANT TO BE YOUR FUCKING FRIEND I WANT TO BE YOUR EVERYTHING, I WANT YOU TO LOVE ME. WHY DON'T YOU FUCKING LOVE ME WHAT DID I DO TO NOT DESERVE YOUR LOVE??? OUT OF ALL PEOPLE YOU GIVE THAT FUCKER YOUR LOVE BUT NOT ME!?!?! THATS FUCKING BULL SHIT. I BET HE NEVER EVEN TOLD YOU THAT HE LOVES YOU. BUT HERE I AM RIGHT NOW CONFESSING MY LOVE FOR YOU AND YOU WANT TO BE MY FUCKING FRIEND?!?! But you know what? I'll wait, I'll wait until you realize that I'm the one you want. Sooner or later you'll realize you want me and I'll be right here. I'm always right here." He said while walking away leaving me here alone and dumbfounded.

Sorry if this one was short but how was it?
Another update???
Please vote and comment!!!
Bye my crispy bois😏👌🏽