💔14💔

Gus's POV
Shit, I know I don't deserve her and I know that I'm a piece of shit but she didn't have to do that. She knows how to make me mad. "Pussy boy get the fuck off my girl."I said while walking towards them. I pulled him off of her and I was finna punch pussy boy in his face but my angel got in front of him.

"Girl, if you don't move I'll make you move." I said while staring down at her."You can't make me do shit." She looked me in my eyes."Oh by the way she's staying with me." Diego said while wrapping his arm around her.

The idea of him touching my girl made me furious. "No the fuck she's not." I replied while reaching for her hand. She backed away from me. "She's MY FUCKING GIRL." I can see the pain her eyes."I was never and I will never be your girlfriend."

She grabbed pussy boy's hand and walked out the door. If you think imma just sit there and watch her walk outta my life you got me EXTRA FUCKED UP. I started to run after them. I can see pussy boy's head, he's tall compared to Delilah but he ain't as tall as me. I caught up to them when they got outside. I grabbed Delilah's hand and pulled her towards me.

"What the fuck are you doin Gus?"Delilah asked while trying to get out of my grip. "Lemme just talk to you real quick"I replied while letting her go."You ain't finna talk to her no more. So YOU can back the fuck up hoe."Diego said while stepping in front of her.

"Pussy boy try me. I swear to god I'll beat your ass AGAIN." I stepped closer to him."Bitch please, Come on Delilah."He responded."Delilah....please lemme explain..."I said while rubbing her hand."You can explain that to the girl that was suckin ya dick, you sick hoe."She said while walking away with Diego.

I didn't have enough energy to fight him or fight for her. Imma crash at this place then in the morning I'm gonna get my girl. I done fucked up, really bad. I just hope she can forgive me. And i hope she don't move on. She can't move on, she belongs to me. I own her. She's mine. And no one can have her. She's all mine......forever.

How was it?
Please remember to vote and comment😁
Bye my crispy bois😏👌🏽