💔26💔

Delilah's POV
After I was done being confused, shook, terrified and overwhelmed, I went inside the building better known as starling studios. I looked around looking for Gus but I didn't find him. You would think it would be easy finding him because he's basically a fucking skyscraper. But in this situation right now I can't find him. It seems that everyone that I've seen so far is taller than me. Wow am I really a midget???

"There you are D." I turn around to see Jahseh walking over to me."Oh hey Jahseh." I said while smiling."Nobody ever calls me by my name because I hate it. But when you say it i start to love it." He said while stepping closer to me. He looked like we was about 6'2."Um thanks? Have you seen Gus I really need to talk to him about something." I said while looking around for him again."I seen him talking to Diego over there before I seen you." He said like there wasn't a problem.

"Jahseh, take me to them please." I said in a panicked tone. He took my hand and lead me out of the lobby and up the elevator. As soon as we got out of the elevator I heard Gus shouting at someone. Then he lead me to a room.

Gus was yelling at Diego, he stopped once he seen me. He seemed to calm down in the site of me. Then he looked at my hand. I realized that my hand was still in Jahseh's. I let go of his hand and tried to go over to Gus but Jahseh still had his hand tightly wrapped around mine.

"Um mister Jahseh what the actual fuck do you think your doing?" Gus said while turning to him."Um I'm holding my boo's hand, fuck face." Jahseh said while smirking.
"Jahseh let go of me." I said while trying to pull away from his grip. Jahseh lifted our hands and tried to kiss my hand but me seen my wrist instead. There were still red marks on them because of how tight Diego was holding my wrist earlier.

"Did I do this?" He asked while examining my wrist."Did you do what?" Gus said while walking over to us. "DELILAH WHO THE FUCK DID THIS??? YOUR WRIST DIDN'T LOOK LIKE THIS WHEN WE GOT OUT OF THE CAR." Gus yelled at me. I looked down because I didn't want to answer.

I can't take it anymore. I've changed so much. I started cussing, drinking and smoking. Plus with everything that's happening....any other girl would love this shit. But me....I hate it. I don't like the idea of every guy I know wanting to get into my pants. Gus is a possessive monster, Diego is fucking crazy and Jahseh is a fucking maniac. I fall on my knees and start crying. Call me whatever you want I know I'm a crybaby, I'm pathetic I already know. It's just too overwhelming......

"Gus just take me home...please." I said with my head down."Of course." He said while picking me up bridal style. He carried me to the car and he put me in my seat. I put my seat belt on and drifted to sleep.

Sorry if the chapter was ass...
This might be the last chapter for today idrk🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️
Please vote and comment.
Bye my crispy bois😏👌🏽