💔23💔

Delilah's POV
I just got out the shower. I'm feeling nice and fresh. Now all I gotta do is put my makeup and outfit on then I can convince Gus not to go with me. I hope this works

 I hope this works

FINALLY I'm actually done getting ready now all I gotta do is convince Gus not to go

I walk out of the bathroom and into the hallway. I went down stairs to see Gus watching tv in the living room. I went over to where he was sitting and I sat on his lap.
He just sat there in confusion.

"Hey Gussy." I said with the cutest smile I could make."Um boo...are you high?" He asked while laughing a bit. "No I just have a favor to ask you." I said while looking into his eyes."I'd do anything for you." He said while leaning in closer."Don't go to the studio with me." I said really fast. "I'd do anything but that." He said while leaning back into the chair."Please Gus, pretty pleaseeeee." I said."Nope get in the car we're going now." He said while picking me up in his arms.

"I gotta tell him that you're coming." I said. "Fine, call him then." He said while carrying me to the car."Fine I will." I said, while Gus sat me down."You have his number?!?!" He asked while getting in the car."Yes I do, now hush so I can speak." I said while waiting for Jahseh to answer the call.

Jahseh- Hey boo.
(Gus in the background)- OH HELL NAH X, DONT CALL HER BOO THATS MY THING. DELILAH YOU LET HIM CALL YOU BOO HOW COULD YOU?!?! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME. WHAT HAPPENED TO HAVING KIDS AND GETTING MARRIED. I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME DELILAH WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Delilah- WIGGA if you don't chill it's just a nick name damn.
(Gus in the background)- iT'S jUsT a nIcK nAmE my ass.
Delilah- Gus if you don't shut up damn. Okay...I'm sorry about him.
Jahseh- I'm guessing that you called me to tell me that Gus is coming with you.
Delilah- yeah I'm sorry he just kinda invited himself.
Jahseh- it's cool see you soon bye BOO.
(Gus in the background)- REALLY DID YOU HEAR THAT??? HE'S PROVOKING ME. DELILAH DO SOMETHINGGGGG.
Delilah- bye Jahseh.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is going to be a long day." I said with my hand on my forehead."If he calls you boo again imma beat his ass." He replied while gripping the wheel a lil too hard. "You ain't fighting anyone. You know I don't like it when you fight." I said."Right now i don't give a fuck. He finna catch these hands." He replied."Okay whatever just wake me up when we get there." I said while closing my eyes.

How was it?
Please vote and comment.
We're gettin there🙂
Bye my crispy bois😏👌🏽