💔37💔

Gus's POV
Delilah and I talked for an hour or so before she fell asleep. I decided to stay until she was completely asleep. You can tell when she's asleep because her lips part and she snores softly. I need to move our stuff to a new house ASAP.

That's the least of my problems right now. I have to explain everythi-Wait no the fuck I don't. I'm Gustav fucking Ahr I do what the fuck I want. I walked down the bright white hallway and into the waiting room. Once Tracy spotted me everyone turned to me.

"Gus what the fuck happened? Is she okay? What the hell was the doctor talking about?" Jahseh, Diego and Andrew asked at once. "Chill calm the fuck down. Delilah is fine, here's what's gonna happen. You guys can go home I'll stay here with her.

Diego, Jahseh and Andrew, this is the last time you'll go anywhere near Delilah. Look what happened Andrew, she could have died. Diego, I'm sorry but she doesn't love you anymore get over it. Jahseh, you were just an high school crush to her. She wanted a friend in you, and failed to give her what she needed.

And as for me, I know I haven't been the best to her and that's why Delilah and I are leaving here and moving to New York. It's better this way" I explained. Everyone had wide eyes and were looking at me like I was an alien.

Everyone was silent until Wicca stood up "Well Gus if you're leaving to New York, Tracy and I are coming with you." He looked confident in what he just said. I looked at Tracy for any sign of approval. He just shrugged his shoulders and said "Sure I'm up for it. I hope you know we're gonna have to bring Ryan, Chris(horse head) and Bexey with us."

"Fine let's do it."

How was it?
Please remember to vote and comment it helps me a lot.
Bye my crispy bois😏👌🏽